Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What do you use to text chat so quickly?

Nocturnalan
Nocturnalan
✭✭✭
The factory controller option for using in-game chat is pretty much useless with the lag. What are you guys using to text chat? Keyboard, phone app?
Templar Healer PVP/PVE
Stam/Mag Warden PVP
MagSorc PVP
XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    Wireless keyboard works amazing, at least on Xbox one.
    There's also the chat pad keyboard that connects to your controller for Xbox. They work alright but feel a little clunky to me.
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a wireless logitech keyboard on my ps4 works like a charm :)
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4. Bluetooth Logitech keyboard. It's a game changer if you like forming groups, and explaining mechanics.
    Provided you don't hunt and peck.
    Edited by Amp151 on January 20, 2017 5:18PM
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, just ordered the Logitech K800, rechargeable, backlit etc. Now I'll be able to type like a Elitist ;)
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    How much was it?
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you write a lot and also play games on the PC a good bit, this keyboard is fantastic:

https://smile.amazon.com/Das-Keyboard-Professional-Mechanical-DASK4MKPROCLI/dp/B00JI2APZQ/
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    I have a wired keyboard with an extension, only because I don't like how sometimes Bluetooth can skip letters if you type too fast. I use a USB extension cord to get it to the sofa.

Don't forget, you can use the Playstation app second screen and use it to type too if you are a faster texter then typer.
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.