The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dro-m'artha Motif

Nocturnalan
Nocturnalan
✭✭✭
I understand this motif drops from trials but it seems very rare, I have been unable to find a crafter with it. Would like a powered Julianos dro-m'artha resto staff, how hard is the motif to get?
Templar Healer PVP/PVE
Stam/Mag Warden PVP
MagSorc PVP
XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand this motif drops from trials but it seems very rare, I have been unable to find a crafter with it. Would like a powered Julianos dro-m'artha resto staff, how hard is the motif to get?

Now it's not that hard to get, but it only drops in Maw of Lorkhaj once per week. You also need to get whiskers from there to craft in that style. What platform and location are you?
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    XB1 NA.
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't help you on XB server....I have the complete set on my crafter and many do on PC. You should be able to get the motifs from a Guild Trader.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wait. It's coming January 30th to a Crown Store near you! Kind of sad, since it took me a while to farm all the motifs, but such as life in an MMO.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/01/04/crown-store-showcase--january-4th-2017
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait. It's coming January 30th to a Crown Store near you! Kind of sad, since it took me a while to farm all the motifs, but such as life in an MMO.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/01/04/crown-store-showcase--january-4th-2017

Wow.....well, that sorta sucks. I spent a LOT of time farming those.
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    Boo, it just lost some flavor... My second choice was Glass, hmm. Thanks for the link. Can I add you and ask you about it in game?
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the Crown Store showcase...yep, on the 26th of January you will be able to buy the Motif. Only for four days though so have your Crafter friends acquire it if they don't have it.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XB1 NA.

I can help you gt is name, when I get home from work
    Edited by Stopnaggin on January 20, 2017 6:02PM
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    My friend bought it for 100K off this guy who said he got it from normal MoL

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow.....well, that sorta sucks. I spent a LOT of time farming those.

Which is why sell new motifs before learning for insane amounts and only learn once the price drops. I spent much time farming as well.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »

Now it's not that hard to get, but it only drops in Maw of Lorkhaj once per week. You also need to get whiskers from there to craft in that style. What platform and location are you?

Or you just buy Mimic stones from the Crown Store.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in Crownstore today 6,000 crowns.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in Crownstore today 6,000 crowns.

Well, farming it is, then.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over $40 for a game motif? Gods have they lost their minds?

The game itself was only $60. Sick man, that is just sick.
    Edited by CombatPrayer on January 26, 2017 3:52PM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess we'll see a batch of "I quit" threads in General Discussion very shortly.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

There are already posts calling for Bethesda to shut the game down in the official thread. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Cadbury wrote: »

There are already posts calling for Bethesda to shut the game down in the official thread. :tongue:

Reminds me of a thread on here a while ago ( just before CP changes) of a guy asking for help contacting a lawyer to file a lawlsuit against Bethesda for changes made ingame.

Good times.