The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any RP guild on EU-PS4 ?

DaddyDee
DaddyDee
Soul Shriven
I'm new to the game and interested in finding a RP guild on the EU-PS4 server. Are there any?

I'm a Ebonheart Pact Nord named Farother A'nnod.
Farother A'nnod - Nord Dragonknight
PSN - DaddyDee
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    I see you made your own thread about this :)

I'm going to scour the internet to see what other RP guilds have done, maybe we could make our own guild.

If I have a partner, i'm pretty sure I have the time :)
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you do make your own guild, I'd be happy to join, and maybe help out with organising if you want it. :)
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    @MAEK that sounds cool.

I'm gonna look up how other RP guilds have done it, and then i'm gonna write a short "concept" :smile:

And gonna think of a name, maybe in the lines of Tamrielic Adventurers Guild or something, but feel free to chime in :wink:
    PC-EU

PS4-EU
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, maybe something like "Taletellers of Tamriel" or something. Looking forward to your concept :)
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck in your endeavours. I've been engaging in forum-based RP since Skyrim but so far have had no luck finding any in-game stuff (I'm on PS4/EU as well). ESO-RP is a pretty helpful website but guilds rarely pop up for console players, unfortunately.
    Edited by Dark_Claw on January 25, 2017 8:43AM
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    MAEK wrote: »
    Hmm, maybe something like "Taletellers of Tamriel" or something. Looking forward to your concept :)

"Taletellers of Tamriel" :smile: yeah, that works

@Dark_Claw Yeah, i've been looking for a PS4 RP guild, but they are very scarce, if not non-existent. I have just finished a campaign in an Elder Scrolls Pen & Paper RPG and then I went to see, if there were any RP guilds, but no luck :neutral:
    PC-EU

PS4-EU
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have searched for an rp guild on ps4 eu for quite a long time, and I've only ever found one, and that one was for bosmer only :(
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Unfortunately, after researching how RP guilds usually are run and my PS4's untimely death (it was dropped down a staircase while I was moving :'( ), i've come to the conclusion that i do not have the time and/or energy to run a guild.

If this changes though, I will definitely consider it again :smile:
    PC-EU

PS4-EU
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I understand and realize that you guys are looking for RP guilds within the PS4 EU servers. Now, as an option, in the worst case scenario that you cannot find anything, I would like to extend an invitation to join us in the PS4 NA server. If at the very least just to engage in RP. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/316014/ps4-na-rp-pvp-citizens-of-tamriel-legio-luporum-legion-of-wolves-is-recruiting#latest

All the best to you all,
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    I've recently joined a PS4/EU RP guild called Frozen Jackdaw. It's small but if you feel like becoming a member then you can ask for an invite on the guild's Facebook page.