Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Movement speed debuff

Jitterbug
Jitterbug
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi,

I've been theory crafting and I have a question:

Do movement debuffs stack or do they share a "debuff name"?

Like, Crippling Grasp (minus 40%), Assassin's Will (minus 40%), and Ice Comet (minus 50%).

Do they overwrite each other or do they stack creating a Benjamin Button situation?

Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They stack. If you ever PvP and fight a battle where you're outnumbered you'll probably be slowed to a slow-motion walk at some point.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Answer ✓
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been theory crafting and I have a question:

Do movement debuffs stack or do they share a "debuff name"?

Like, Crippling Grasp (minus 40%), Assassin's Will (minus 40%), and Ice Comet (minus 50%).

Do they overwrite each other or do they stack creating a Benjamin Button situation?

Thank you in advance.

Well unless Bahraha's curse & Deep slashes stack together to slow the enemy by 140% overall, I really have no idea...
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    They stack. If you ever PvP and fight a battle where you're outnumbered you'll probably be slowed to a slow-motion walk at some point.

I would be dead, but thanks :-)

They must stack to a certain point though right? It doesn't go to zero.