The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 EU Main City Meltdown. Permaload Free For All

llllADBllll
llllADBllll
✭✭✭
6 of my 10 characters are in Wayrest and since maintenance yesterday its taking 4-5 attempts if ever to even load in.

Anyone else suffering with half an hour to feed a horse?
CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this thread to the Xbox One tech support forum
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    Any comment?

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

• ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Please try deleting your game's save data:

◾From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    ◾Go to Games.
    ◾Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    ◾Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    ◾Select Delete.

Please be aware that deleting the save data will only reset your options settings and that no character data will be affected.
    If this does not resolve your issue please submit a ticket to our Support Team to get further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    I do this every day before I boot up ESO as it does solve a lot of the sporadic bugs and freezes but this does not work and during peak hours I am unable to get into any Stormhaven characters. I have moved 4 players to Rivenspire but still have players I cannot access so missing out on Hirelings and Writs which is also frustrating.

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »

◾Go to Games.
    ◾Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    ◾Select Delete.

Please be aware that deleting the save data will only reset your options settings and that no character data will be affected.
    If this does not resolve your issue please submit a ticket to our Support Team to get further assistance.

There is a seperate thread about this issue - you can see it is not just stormhaven but in fact most zones, delves, solo instances & trials!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3704778/#Comment_3704778
  • HonourXL
    HonourXL
    ✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »

◾Go to Games.
    ◾Select Delete.

thanks a lot, didnt helped a bit. as usual. i cant login 4 of my characters which they are in wayrest. and the most stupid thing is i send 3-4 tickets regarding to this issue. they didnt respond. and i send another ticket about crown store item. and they answered me back in 30min.
    ZOS is quite bad company when it comes to game issues.
    XBOX- EU
    Honour XL aka Kaiser Mehmed
    DC - STAM NB
    DC - STAM SORC
    AD- MAG TEMPLAR
    DC - MAG DK
    DC - STAMPLAR
    DC- MAG NB
    EP- STAM DK
    MY CHANNEL:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCnvn5pMPMXYfjcTPHOHi5mA
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep got two of my toons stuck in storm haven one if my crafter , another toon can't log into malba tor starting to get fed up with it all
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    Only just starting to get fed up White Wabbit I'm impressed! Moved all my characters to Rivenspire.
    Edited by llllADBllll on January 23, 2017 8:57PM

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN