Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Nightblade questions

Rinira
Rinira
✭✭
So I'm getting back into ESO and once more I find myself starting over with my husband. Though I have a lot more free time than he does so I have a second character that I get to explore on. So my question is how is the NB now a days? Can it still tank or what not (I use to tank before we left some time back and I wouldn't mind getting back into that swing).

Also my main question is if there is a build that is good for solo play or leveling out there for a NB? I've been sorting through various builds but it's hard to keep track of changes from when I last was active and not all of the builds seem to list the patch they are in haha... Any help is welcome. ^-^
Tangled-in-Strings - PC/NA @Rosekitten | "What would you attempt if you could not fail?" | Love for all Factions but Ebonheart Pact is my home.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBs are pretty decent at most things, IMO. Favorite class, hands down.
  • Rinira
    Rinira
    ✭✭
    Yeah that is why i keep making NB's. I know I have made the same class least 6 or 7 times in my ESO career haha.. Every time I come back I try to switch things up just to make it fun or keep it fun. Though to admit I only made it as far as Vrank 1 back when that was a thing.. ^^;
    Tangled-in-Strings - PC/NA @Rosekitten | "What would you attempt if you could not fail?" | Love for all Factions but Ebonheart Pact is my home.
  • Micstar
    Micstar
    Soul Shriven
    Stamina NB is great for levelling because of steel tornado. Magicka NB are good for solo as they have great sustain and access to shields.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night blades are still as good in questing as other classes though honestly I have a far easier time levelling as a Templar than as a night blade.

However, night blades are the most versatile class imo. Their skill sets are suitable for both magicka and stamina builds, more so than a stamina Templar or a magicka dk. They are best however as a self sustain SAP tank or as a 'magblade'. Stamina night blades require a bit more work though.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!