Rivenspire quest Ancient Power, missing completion NPC

sillyrobot
G'day Folks,

As the title implies, I'm running the Ancient Power quest (a basic recover and deliver scenario). I've collected the relic and returned to Shornhelm's Mage's Guild following the quest arrow. The arrow points at an empty spot inside the guild hall. I've looked on both floors and checked the names of all present NPCs.

I can't find Magister Wulfdis inside. I thought perhaps he ended up on the Isle or Eyevea, but I can't find him there either.

I'm on the PC NA megaserver if it matters. I've exited the area, logged out for an hour or so, and restarted the game without any effect.

Is this a known issue? I couldn't find a reference for a missing Wolfdis or bugged Ancient Power anywhere. I found a reference to missing NPCs generically, but it applied to console users.

Any hints about what I'm doing wrong or what to try next?
  • Thornholt
    Thornholt
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue here, and met about 5 other people in game having the same problem. Please fix! It's the only quest I haven't completed in rivenspire XD
  • kaotikross
    kaotikross
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, missing for me too. I just abandoned the quest. There were 3-4 players in there looking for him.
    8 Hamster-Growth Hormone Injected Rodents (2x4)
    1 8088 Motherboard with 8 "TurboWheel Hamster Wheels with Ceramic Ball bearing Races" (2x4)
    2 RCA-Victor Tube-Fed Power Supplies Removed from 1922 Victrolas
    80' x 120' Outbuilding containing 16GB RAM pieced together from various 1960's Space Programs
    144 Video Chips from Atari 2600's hardwired together, placed in Beer Fridge Freezer and cabled to Computing Device
    Keyboard from Nokia 6100 (for indestrucibleness)
    1986 Pioneer 52" Rear Projection Tv (Monitor)

• Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed, missing for me as well.
    "Not all who wander are lost." - Tolkien

• Bloodsip
    Bloodsip
    ✭✭
    Can not locate either.
  • davidmcjamesrwb17_ESO
    davidmcjamesrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Been waiting four days, rebooted computer, put in three tickets, still nothing.
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    I just came upon the same situation. can't find him.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto. Is anyone from the ZOS team reading these for cripes sake? If so, come on now and state a fix will or will not be coming in the next patch; it is just common courtesy to your players.
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be fixed now. Magister Wulfdis finally appeared in his correct location for me this morning. (22 Jan 2017)
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.