Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Thank You, new forum member.

chungi
chungi
Soul Shriven
Hello, thank you for invitation to join forum. :)
  • MasterRumle
    MasterRumle
    ✭✭
    Welcome ! :smiley:
    YouTuber: https://www.youtube.com/dvalindk
    & Guild Master of Blue Bambies: https://discord.gg/rghjzPgBpa
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your favorite color ?
  • chungi
    chungi
    Soul Shriven
    Blue
  • chungi
    chungi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I've got a situation where my ESO is on Steam and when I click on it to launch it, it does not start.
    I'm presently waiting on assistance from the 'Help Folk', but in the mean time does anyone know what
    I should do?
    Thank You for your help.
    r :)
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who let this guy in?
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chungi wrote: »
    Blue

No Green! Whaaaa!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue

Just to make it clear, they want to know which Alliance you chose, when they asked for your favorite color.

BTW, Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here :)
    Hello,
    I've got a situation where my ESO is on Steam and when I click on it to launch it, it does not start.
    I'm presently waiting on assistance from the 'Help Folk', but in the mean time does anyone know what
    I should do?
    Thank You for your help.

If you haven't already, check out FAQs in the support section of the website. You can also do a search in the forums itself to see if anyone faced a similar issue like yours, there is usually a solution with it, or a response from the Mods.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    Hello,
    I should do?
    Thank You for your help.

Are you getting an error?
    What is the error (screen shots are better)?
    Have you done a "repair" from the launcher to make sure the game files are good?
    Have you made sure that your graphic card can run DirectX 11?

Let's start there.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I should do?
    Thank You for your help.

Are you getting an error?
    What is the error (screen shots are better)?
    Have you done a "repair" from the launcher to make sure the game files are good?
    Have you made sure that your graphic card can run DirectX 11?

Let's start there.

Also, be sure you do a 'repair' from the launcher... NOT "game file validation" or whatever from inside steam. You're going to have a long download and a bad time if you ever check game validation via steam for ESO.

You can also try not using the launcher and find the "eso.exe" or "eso64.exe" file and just double click it and see if the game fires up.

Welcome!

Favourite food?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • chungi
    chungi
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions, I appreciate very much!
    And I talked to Support but no luck there.
    As a "by-the-way", I've got 2 games running on the same pc I wonder if that is screwing them.
    One on Steam and one from off the 4 x cds.
    But nothing happening, I've uninstalled and reins... 4 times now.
    Anyway enuff of the grumbling my question is this:
    Could I get at the Steam game from ESO Home and see if it might start running from there?
    I've already tried since it is linked, but no dice ESO Home wouldn't recognize the password, so that sucks!

Thank You ALL again!

r ;)
  • chungi
    chungi
    Soul Shriven
    Me again,
    After I sent the message I reread your messages, and I realized I should have explained myself better.

My ESO on Steam doesn't launch into its start up far enough to test, or show errors, but it does show 2 x windows.
    First is: "Program Name - Zenimax Self Extractor'. "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this
    computer?"
    YES/NO

Second window: 'Zenimax Online Studio'. "The ESO is preparing to install -"
    (the install) goes from 0 to 100%

Then Loading ............QUITS!!

The Steam Library just sits there and smiles!