The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO charged me double for membership?

Floki_Vilgerdarson
Floki_Vilgerdarson
✭✭✭✭
I began on the EU server and then switched to NA server where I purchased my first membership and they charged me double as if I wanted ESO plus on both servers. I canceled when I saw the double charge.

Now am deleting everything I have on the EU server and going to try getting a single ESO membership on NA Xbox.

Can my mounts, costumes etc be transfered to my NA server?

Will I be double charged again since I can't remove my past EU Xbox purchases?

Thanks

• mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Being charged twice is nothing to do with having characters on both servers. eso plus applies to both servers in any case. You were just double charged, you need to contact Xbox/Microsoft as they are the ones that billed you. I'm sure if you explain they will refund you.

Just so you know you can't transfer anything else between servers though, such as mounts etc.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A better question is how were you able to create two subscriptions under one Xbox live profile?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    You are not able to transfer characters or items from one server to another.
    You can, however, transfer items from one character to another within the same server by using the in-game Bank.
    You can find additional information here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In reality, ZOS should provide a service to transfer the assets from either server to the other. It shouldn't be free and cost a moderate fee to avoid constant swapping, but it should be available. People have to move at times because of their jobs, family, military service, etc. and it would be real nice if ZOS provided a way to keep from starting from scratch again. If you have been with the game as long as I have, I couldn't even imagine doing that :)
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answers. I deleted half my EU characters yesterday and donated all my money. I still have 3 EU characters to delete but it said I had to wait 24 hrs to delete the rest.

My question to ESO is once I have nothing on the EU server (except for all my previous dlc, mounts, pets etc.) can I sign up for ESO plus on the NA server and not get double charged Again?

Last time I was double charged by Xbox and they said ESO was the cause and they could not fix my double charge. I then told them to cancel since I am not paying double and ESO does not seem to have a customer service phone number.

ESO please don't double charge me again or you will loose another year of membership from a dedicated player. (714 CP NA server and 201 EU.)

Thanks

Floki
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answers. I deleted half my EU characters yesterday and donated all my money. I still have 3 EU characters to delete but it said I had to wait 24 hrs to delete the rest.

My question to ESO is once I have nothing on the EU server (except for all my previous dlc, mounts, pets etc.) can I sign up for ESO plus on the NA server and not get double charged Again?

Last time I was double charged by Xbox and they said ESO was the cause and they could not fix my double charge. I then told them to cancel since I am not paying double and ESO does not seem to have a customer service phone number.

ESO please don't double charge me again or you will loose another year of membership from a dedicated player. (714 CP NA server and 201 EU.)

Thanks

Floki

@ZOS_PeterT

I think the actual concern is in the details of the comment above.

The idea is that a customer is allowed to purchase ESO plus twice.

The server actually isn't in question but it would help to explain to @Floki_Vilgerdarson that ESO Plus is an Xbox live subscription and not a crown store or ESO server specific c driven purchase.

So in conclusion, it seems they want to know more about why they can have two active subscriptions which renew at different times rather than the second purchase extending the existing ESO plus.

I can't speak for the OP but hopefully that clarifies it better.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    NewBlacksburg has the right idea. ZOS I just want an ESO plus membership for the same price as everyone else. I have deleted my EU stuff and only want to be a member on the NA server.

Simple one might think.

Floki
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I should mention I never had ESO Plus on the EU server. I left the EU server about 1 year ago and then purchased Plus on the NA server where Xbox charged me double. Xbox claims ZOS and the crown store control the prices.
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I should mention I never had ESO Plus on the EU server. I left the EU server about 1 year ago and then purchased Plus on the NA server where Xbox charged me double. Xbox claims ZOS and the crown store control the prices.

Deleting your characters from the EU server will do NOTHING. eso plus is account wide so it applies to both servers. This is NOT the reason you were charged twice. If you have already contacted xbox and they claim that ZOS is the cause of double charge then you should try contacting the game support. you can do this in game or by using the support link at the top of the page.

Btw I assume this all happened recently because if this happened a year ago then you could just try subbing again, whatever problem that caused you to be double charged could have easily been fixed sometime during the last year.
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got my ESO plus going on NA server at the correct price.

Thanks to you all!!