The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

I have so many questions about this broke game so here we go

• inflaburwb17_ESO
    inflaburwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Illurian wrote: »
    Jesus H. Christ. Not only do you triple post here, but you also felt the need to copy and paste this response on my wall?

I only read half of your first post before my eyes started hurting so I'll respond to what I could make out of your post.

Buddy, you are falling into a spiral of nonsense. You are trying to say that people who animation cancel don't know how to play the game? That doesn't make any remote logical sense. I didn't realize you were on the PS4, I didn't know they blue screened. I know nothing of consoles so I can't help you there. When you say blue screen, it's normal for people to assume that you are talking about PCs.

...That's as far as I got. I'm not going to bother because you have stopped making any sense whatsoever. You have had your questions answered multiple times now about animation canceling. Whether or not you accept these answers is not particularly of my interest.

Good day.

@Illurian, as you've probably guessed, the PS4 has a blue interface screen that pops up when the system hard crashes or when the application crashes. (The text on the screens is different), but it means something entirely different from, you know, a system blue screening. I honestly don't know which one ESO is doing, either.

Aaaah... here I thought you meant Blue Screen of Death ( Windows style ).... I was like Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this discussion to the PS4 technical support forum to avoid confusion. It should also be more helpful here. @USarmydrew09, the support team has replied to your ticket, please try the new troubleshooting steps in that email.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • USarmydrew09
    USarmydrew09
    ✭✭✭
    So you mean to tell me that the people that I have talk to for the past couple weeks and email are the same people on here the people that I have been talking to in the email referred me to here. Does anyone know how to fix this problem
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »
    If you are getting the Windows blue screen of death it has nothing to do with the game.

BSOD is caused by hardware issues, conflicts, or system software failures. Check your event viewer. There is a serious problem with your computer if it keeps happening. Aftermarket software will not cause this.

The BSOD often has error codes shown and may even mention the system program, or hardware device causing it.
    when I first started looking into this problem I would've said you were right but since then I have change my PS4 to a PS4 Pro, none of my other games blue screen, I have followed all of technical support advice, and I am still having so many issues with this game.

I didn't see that this is a PS4 issue. I thought it was PC since the blue screen was mentioned. I didn't know PS4 also has it so I have no idea what the issue is, but good luck.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion