The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Finishing "Explorer" Title in Cyrodiil

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have every other Delve finished on my character, all that's left are the Cyrodiil ones. But of course, whenever I go in, I get Man Handled. All I want is the stupid title.

Which Campaign on Xbox NA is the most empty most of the time? I tried going into Thornblade in the middle of the night and of course the first Delve I walk into I managed to enter just steps behind an enemy player, and when I managed to get rid of him, two others came in behind me in a bulldozer of Hurricanes and Crit Charges, all on a supposedly empty Campaign during the dead hours.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go in as a naked vampire fat nord with drunk personality. Nobody will dare to bother you.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did the cyro delves early morning without getting probs,only encounter was a guy from ep who prolly was doing the same quest,was easy
    i suggest you wait till holidays are over,serves are populated these days but its not difficult
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about XBox, but I did these between levels 15 and 26 before OT like this:
    • Staying stealthed just about all the time.
    • Avoiding unnecessary combat, which can tie you down and make it easier for other factions to spot you if they come along.
    • This often meant taking the long way through a room.
    • Watching for dead enemies or battle and listening for the sounds of battle nearby. Sneaking to an out-of-the-way part of the room or behind something to hide when I had to.
    • For boss fights, it was just hitting them hard and fast and hoping nobody came along.
    • Occasionally emoting to show I meant no harm, and leaving people alone. A few "enemy" players were just there for the bosses and skyshards. I still remember how one EP guy took on a giant on a mountaintop while I waited. He killed the giant, turned around and looked at me, then grabbed the skyshard, got on his horse, and left.
    • If all else failed, going back later usually helped.
    It was lots of hiding and waiting, basically. I also had a friend along. We still died a lot, of course.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I earned this title a long time ago on PS4 NA. Choose any of the campaigns besides the main one. They're basically all empty. I doubt Xbox is much different :/
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would use Azuras Star for this currently. It seems (on Xbox EU at least) that Haderus is completely broken and will not load.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even when you do find an empty campaign, then you have to deal with the Boss Spawns. If the boss you need is not up, you have to go around and kill the other bosses in the delve until the one you need spawns. I have killed the same boss over and over again more than 10 times to get one I needed to spawn.

Good Luck
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took me three nights, lots of riding around Cyrodiil, but I did it.

lpkH3E1.png

My Guild Master and I in the last Delve on my list, finished Boss, got Achievement, got Title, engaged in merryment.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!