Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Gold

Da11yD
Da11yD
I know it's frowned apaun but I'm still new to the game and not having much lunch in guild trader as I'm not 160 yet and I need to totally respec my toon and lvl my crafting up so if you're on Xbox na and feeling generious then help a brother out

Dallyd9390

o:) I'll return the favor in any way I can by helpIng grind or whatever or just bash me on here with negative comments it's all good I just don't want to be banned and I don't have *** tons on free time to grind gold
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give a man gold, and he will spend it. Teach a man to farm motifs for gold, and he will live a long, prosperous life.

There are a ton of dailies that reward motifs that are worth $20k+ in guild stores. These include these motifs: thieves guild, abahs watch, Minotaur, order of the hour, dark brotherhood, Trinimac, malacath. I run the dark bro and thieves guildmdailies...they take 5 minutes.

Start running, earn motifs, join a trade guild, sell motifs.
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Give a man gold, and he will spend it. Teach a man to farm motifs for gold, and he will live a long, prosperous life.

There are a ton of dailies that reward motifs that are worth $20k+ in guild stores. These include these motifs: thieves guild, abahs watch, Minotaur, order of the hour, dark brotherhood, Trinimac, malacath. I run the dark bro and thieves guildmdailies...they take 5 minutes.

Start running, earn motifs, join a trade guild, sell motifs.

What is the most looked after motif? need to make gold :)
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • Da11yD
    Da11yD
    Meh I got some gold now earned I regret posting this lol was just fresh to the game and wanted the easy way up cp200 now still only 8k tho still trying to get the grip on traders
  • DoJohn
    DoJohn
    And after you get a decent amount of gold, get Master Merchant and start buying for less and selling for more in very busy cities with very busy traders
  • Da11yD
    Da11yD
    Xbox
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da11yD wrote: »
    I know it's frowned apaun but I'm still new to the game and not having much lunch in guild trader as I'm not 160 yet and I need to totally respec my toon and lvl my crafting up so if you're on Xbox na and feeling generious then help a brother out

Dallyd9390

o:) I'll return the favor in any way I can by helpIng grind or whatever or just bash me on here with negative comments it's all good I just don't want to be banned and I don't have *** tons on free time to grind gold

I have two characters that I do writs on everyday and within a month I went from 300k gold to 1 million. The best part is it only take a few minutes to do the writs and you can sell any gold mats you get for a good price :D
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tempah

The most valuable motifs right now are probably,Yokudan (craglorn dailies) and Dragur (fight guild dailies). However, the drop rates are horrible. But they're worth $75k. Minotaur and order of the hour are very valuable...drop,rates are mediocre, value $35-$60.

My favorite for quick cash is the hews bane repeatable s that drop abahs watch at a 1 in 4 rate. I will go and pick up then drop the quest until I get crime spree (opening three chests, as opposed to 30 pick pockets). This makes some cash from the thieving, and levels thieves guild, and rewards these motifs. Motifs are $30-60k

I also like the dark bro dailies for motifs, and I think the runs are fun. Motifs worth $20-25k
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    @davey1107

Are celestial motifs any worth? got some from my vet trials.
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tempah

I haven't farmed them, but I looked them up in my trade guilds. The price has really fallen...$15k-$25k for those.

However, I didn't check every chapter. Most motifs have one or two very rare chapters (like Minotaur helmets). I always price check stuff I'm not sure about...find the going rate. But that is increasingly tedious and horrible, lol.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Guild store motif filters, please!!!!!