The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted pledge starter...

STEVIL
STEVIL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So, if someone managed to lose their undaunted level 45 pledge invite thingy letter and so now cannot get the starter intro going for the dungeon pledges, can that be fixed?

Went to the right place in the capital but while the daily delve guy is available, the other undaunteds are not, even for the intro/ the skill line is active since have done the original undaunted but without going into specifics, the invite thingy is gone somehow.

Any ideas?

wonder if that things were sellable on guild stores?

Thanks in advance.
Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Best Answer

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you done the quest you get from the undaunted in your alliances first zone (spindle1 / fungal1 / banished cells1)? Doing that quest at least fixed the issue pre 1Tamriel.
    Answer ✓
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you done the quest you get from the undaunted in your alliances first zone (spindle1 / fungal1 / banished cells1)? Doing that quest at least fixed the issue pre 1Tamriel.

Wonderful!

that did the trick.

Thanks.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."