Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Holiday Event Returns

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering if anyone knows if ZOS has confirmed that the holiday events will be coming back with the same content each year?

I wasn't around for either of them but would like to gain the achievements if possible in future.
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."

Best Answers

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows if ZOS has confirmed that the holiday events will be coming back with the same content each year?

I wasn't around for either of them but would like to gain the achievements if possible in future.

They said something along the lines of that the Festivals will return but that it's part of the tradition to change things at least somewhat.
    Answer ✓
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The second go-'round of the anniversary event is now on PTS, so that should give us an idea of if and how they'll be changing events when they bring them back.

Of course the first anniversary event was pretty bare-bones compared to the Witches Festival and New Life Festival, so the main thing to look at will probably be whether the cake memento is different from the one we got last year.

Here's a relevant snippet from Gina's anniversary event testing thread:
    Similar to last year, you'll need to complete a quest, Ache for Cake, in order to receive this year's special cake which will grant double XP.
    Edited by Ilsabet on January 19, 2017 10:15PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, hopefully it's only item reward changes and I can still get the past achievements.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."