The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost Children of Gygax open to all

MrSteve_66
We have nothing and no one. Just a love and nostalgia for all that Gary created. Open to all who can no longer or get the opportunity to roll actual dice.

If interested please let me know and who knows... one day this guild could actually amount to something :smiley:
Edited by MrSteve_66 on January 19, 2017 9:35PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Is this an RP guild?
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you pray to an old copy of Chainmail?

'Cause if not, I'm out.
  • MrSteve_66
    jarnkoldur wrote: »
    Is this an RP guild?

I'm a guild master noob and don't know what an RP guild is.
  • MrSteve_66
    LrdRahvin wrote: »
    Do you pray to an old copy of Chainmail?

'Cause if not, I'm out.

All my old copies of Chainmail were ruined in a flood.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    RP... role-playing guild. Sort of getting into character and creating stories of epic proportions as Gygax would have desired...
    Wait! You're messing with me aren't you?
    Edited by jarnkoldur on January 19, 2017 10:19PM
  • MrSteve_66
    RP... role-playing guild. Sort of getting into character and creating stories of epic proportions as Gygax wpud have desired...
    Wait! You're messing with me aren't you?

No I'm with you now... I get into character as much as possible, but don't get crazy. I don't start throwing out thee's and thou's or ye olde's. I'd just like to get a group going who'd like to run dungeons, do dailies, or just whatever. I'd really like someone to help me out with the PvP aspects of the game. Have not spent much if any time in PvP areas and would like to get involved in the war.

Just hang out and pretend I'm still sitting around a table with a bunch of buds.
    Edited by MrSteve_66 on January 19, 2017 10:26PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    I shall concede that I berate myself for not having comig up with such a clever name for an RP guild prior. (>_< )
    Anyways, if you are interested in having a small guild feel with peeps whom are always doing something obnoxious and fun (most of the times sporadically and uannounced) with a possible flair of role-playing you would be welcome to check out the guild I am in: Legio Luporum.
  • MrSteve_66
    I shall concede that I berate myself for not having comig up with such a clever name for an RP guild prior. (>_< )
    Anyways, if you are interested in having a small guild feel with peeps whom are always doing something obnoxious and fun (most of the times sporadically and uannounced) with a possible flair of role-playing you would be welcome to check out the guild I am in: Legio Luporum.

Thanks, I'm glad you like the name. I would check out your guild. Please send invite to PSN: MrSteve_66