The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Wavy Triple Braided Updo

Aquanova
Aquanova
✭✭✭✭✭
Is the ugliest hair style I have unfortunately ever laid my eyes on in any game ive ever played.

I just wanted to congratulate you on that ZOS o:)
NA/PC
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you just say about my hairdo?!

Scary%2BFaar.jpg

Seriously though, I got a good laugh out of it but I don't think I'll be making a purchase :D.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Combine it with the squid beard for some good laughs.
  • AlwaysOnFire
    AlwaysOnFire
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the concept but it needs a little polish. More hairstyles for kinky hair that aren't "dreads" or "plain afro" would be neat.
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing classy about skinning a poodle and wearing it on your head.

Also, the mesh is wonky on the top poof that sticks out. It's entirely too poofy, and I can see what they might have been aiming for, but it's missing decorative elements, like embedded flowers, and draped ribbons or chains. (Plus the extra large overall poofiness needs to be tamed and smashed down a little)

They should have released this on April 1st. ;)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When cosmetic real money items cost around the same as actual DLC 1,000 crowns or so

....and is bad....
    kn2li.jpg
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 19, 2017 4:46PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's 1000 crowns? Priced for exclusivity I guess. They don't want to see anyone wear it either apparently lol.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who designs some of this #!@#?!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't look that bad on my character.

MIwFuEQ.jpg

I will not buy it, though.

• MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    hbeil7p.png

It's got such an obvious hole in it...

It might have been OK for a first attempt, but it was first on PTS approx 9 months ago and in the meanwhile someone should've said, "Whoa, hold on, tiger. Are we sure this is the look we're going for?"

No idea how it got signed off and at that price.
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really my thing, especially with that price tag, but I'm sure it floats someone's boat out there.

Probably.

Edit: Actually... It looks really good on my Redguard, in my opinion (or maybe it is just because I think she is my prettiest human character). I'm not buying it, though, because it isn't her kind of hair at all (she wears the Dominion War-Locks), since I tried to make her look kinda Arabic so I gave her straight hair.

SLpeOuS.png
    Edited by Abeille on January 19, 2017 7:07PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.