The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Welcome to OCEAN TRADING CO! - New and growing Trading Guild

AVICE
AVICE
✭✭
Hello fellow players! Hello fellow traders and crafters!

If you are here than you saw the "Trading Guild" in this thread's title and clicked on in, welcome! Read below for our little pitch as to why you should join us at Ocean Trading Co

Do you describe yourself as:
  • An accomplished or Master Crafter looking for a place to call home
  • An aspiring crafter looking for that expert advice and guidance to ease your path to Master Crafter
  • A veteran player looking for a guild with Master Crafters to craft those elusive sets
  • A, fresh out of Coldharbour, new-blood looking for a guild with friendly guild mates to craft you that beginning training gear
  • A lone wolf who doesn't really need any help but might as well have those extra players to farm those PvE dropped sets...you know, just in case ;)

If you found yourself thinking "Hey! That's me!" to any of these than we at Ocean Trading Co welcome you!

We are a growing guild and are looking to swell our ranks with more players like these. We are a trading guild and want to grow and become a force that can stand and compete with those other Guild-Empires that are currently dominating the trading hubs in Wayrest, Mournhold, and Elden Root; ultimately grabbing our own trader in Elden Root.

Nuts and bolts on us:
  • We will require a weekly gold deposit of 3k OR
  • A full stack of "scrap"materials to be deposited once a week to help fund the purchase of a trader
  • Access to our guild bank requires a ONE TIME donation of 5k but is then otherwise open to our members. We do ask that members be courteous and deposit items to keep the pot going for the rest of the players
Update:
As of this update we have 102 members, have unlocked our guild store, and are making a bid to hopefully have a trader next week!. 01.10.2017

I'm sure that as we grow things will come up. I will try to keep this thread updated accordingly.

If you are interested post your comments below or send me a message on PSN, my tag is AVICE_. Not FR's please I'll most likely ignore those.
Edited by AVICE on January 10, 2017 5:41PM
  • georgiadawg26
    PSN: georgiadawg26
  • krs1
    krs1
    Soul Shriven
    PSN krso29 I would like to join
  • AVICE
    AVICE
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the interest guys! All invites just sent out.
  • DENTISTA
    DENTISTA
    Psn: URT_Dentista

Tks dude
  • AVICE
    AVICE
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, We finally reached over 100 members! We are currently researching trader spots throughout Tamriel in the hopes of placing a bid for a trader next week!

We are definitely still recruiting, any interested parties should take a look at the original post.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Jarnkoldur
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Keillieai15
    Keillieai15
    ✭✭
    Psn KittyCadle
  • johnnyblade11
    Psn johnnyblade11