The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homstead Crafting: Stable

Firestar_
Firestar_
✭✭✭
Hey, look! One of the features in homestead is displaying mounts! Want a house with a stable? Houses with stables too expensive or have too small a stable? Make your own!
Mine's modular and can be as big or as small as you want it to be in size and item count.

KdOHI7g.png

Items used for the 4 animal stable in Strident Springs are:
Conservatory->Blocks->Orcish Platform, Block x9 for the base. (Not needed but looks much more stable-like) and x2 for the outside edges
Structures->Orcish Tent, Shingled (Use a double to save item count!)
Conservatory- Argonian Lattice x2 for the inside dividers
Parlor->Tapestry-> Redguard Curtain Smoky and Desert Rose x4
For a grand total of 20 items at minimum

Extras in the first screenshot:
Breton Merchant Stall x4 for the back part spanning 3 stalls. Not necessary if you look at the Guar stall, that is the natural wall but I love the look of the plaster. I wish there were real plaster walls.
Wood Elf Barrel, Sturdy (holding up the blacksmith sign, can't see it.)
Blacksmithing Sign
Dark Elf Hanging Lantern
Wood Elf Hide Heavy (Tiger stall) Looks great as an alternative to the curtains and its colidable, but it costs 2 items instead of 1.
Rough Clothesline, Half Alternative for curtains, colidable.
Common Trough (Guar pen) Alternative for curtains. A bit short for my tastes but works.
Argonian Tile, Inscribed

More/Other items that worked as stall dividers:
n7hknDm.png
Redguard Tent, Scaled Flames A bit too long. Would work wonders if you can find a space with two walls to hide the extra material, but you can't walk through it like the tapestries, so it's whatever you prefer, colidable vs the non colidable tapestries.
Argonian Mat, Tidy reed This is a bed item and much like the heavy hide, it requires two items to span the gap.
Wood Elf Bar, Long Some pokes out but can be a nice aesthetic if its intentional. Also only costs one item.

Did you make a stable? I'd love to see yours too!

Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are those your actual account horses? Or are they Housing items? Stuffed?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great looking stable. Like the kind they have at state fairs for the show horses.
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    Are those your actual account horses? Or are they Housing items? Stuffed?
    Both. You use the animals on your account to display.
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant