The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Litany of Blood is glitched!!

BPIZ1
BPIZ1
Soul Shriven
My friend and I have 3 targets left for the Litany of Blood achievement, however those last 3 targets are not spawning. We searched for 5-6 hours yesterday for those 3 alone and they are nowhere to be found. The 3 are, one in Stormhold, one in Shornhelm, and one in Evermore. Please fix this I spent alot of time doing this.
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also think there is something wrong.
    I cannot find the Davons Watch or Skywatch targets.
    I have looked for Davon Watch on and off for a week and spent the whole day yesterday returning to Skywatch for an hour or so each time and no go.
    Was starting to think the New Life Festival may have screwed something up with all the extra NPCs.
    Has anyone else tried to do this during the festival?
    Ill check a few more places today.
    Also on Xbox NA.
    Edited by BrassRazoo on January 1, 2017 9:47PM
  • BPIZ1
    BPIZ1
    Soul Shriven
    I found both of the targets you mention just fine. But you could be having the problem I'm having with those. Have you found all the other targets just fine?
  • joecalebsimmons
    joecalebsimmons
    Soul Shriven
    Having issues with Shornhelm, and Shadowfen
  • ditto88
    ditto88
    Soul Shriven
    Also unable to find Bulag in Shornhelm. was able to find all the others
    Ser Barristan - Imperial Templar - Healer
    Razargo - Khajiit Nightblade - DPS
    Feanor Stormire - Dunmer Sorcerer - DPS
    CP538
  • BPIZ1
    BPIZ1
    Soul Shriven
    Hoping this gets fixed. I'd like to be able to earn the title and polymorph.
  • coyotlgw
    coyotlgw
    Soul Shriven
    OK, so I had been following several of these threads as I thought that the Quest was broken, will cross-post in hopes that I can help more folks, if I may.

I completed this Quest successfully with two different characters on the PC NA Server within the last couple weeks. The targets do spawn, but there are a few twists...

Reading several guides I noticed that they do not all agree on location. I noticed that some targets were easy and right where I expected, but some were killed far away from where I was told to look... always the same city but different spots. I think most of the guides are right, just targets wander a lot more then expected. As an example, Bulag (Rivenspire) was only juggling where expected once and by the time I relogged with the right character she was gone... both characters killed her when she was walking off to the east outside the castle entrance. Dinor (Stonefalls) was on the other side of the Mage's Guild and Hakida (Windhelm) was behind the bank the first time, but the second character only found her after several long nights and even then she was in the graveyard behind the Fighters Guild

The other thing that helped was that I started hunting after 23:00 MST on weeknights, when far fewer folks were playing. I really think that even with instant respawns you would have to start the search over, so they have a chance to wander more. This came to me after I had located three targets in a row woh already had a fellow assassin sneaking behind them to make the kill. Rather then interrupt I would watch the kill ad then try to go find the spawn, but that was only successful once (Alix Edette in Wayrest needs to quit moping on the docks and get out more... too easy to kill :) )

Again, hope this helps