Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I can craft you some glass armor for free!

cornbread923
If anyone wants some glass armor i am more than happy to make it for you for free if you provide the materials! I can make it heavy, medium or light and xan make it any level ( again assuming you provide the proper materials). I can also make it set armor if you would like however i would like to mention that i can only do about 5 traits researched sets. If you are desperate for some glass armor hit me up on xbox one at gamertag Cornbread923 and i am more than happy to help! P.s. i promise this is not a scam! I just know how much i wanted glass before i had the motif and now im looking to share with the world!
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    In b4 thread gets closed
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • cornbread923
    What??
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    What??

Trading is not allowed on the forums.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    What??

Trading is not allowed on the forums.

Yes trading is not allowed on the forums, but just to clarify the OP is not trading but offering to make glass armor for free, it's his/her way of showing/celebrating their achievement.
    If anyone wants some glass armor i am more than happy to make it for you for free if you provide the materials! I can make it heavy, medium or light and xan make it any level ( again assuming you provide the proper materials). I can also make it set armor if you would like however i would like to mention that i can only do about 5 traits researched sets. If you are desperate for some glass armor hit me up on xbox one at gamertag Cornbread923 and i am more than happy to help! P.s. i promise this is not a scam! I just know how much i wanted glass before i had the motif and now im looking to share with the world!

@cornbread923 Congrats on completing the glass motif :)
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    When someone says "this is not a scam"
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, have to agree on this LOL
  • cornbread923
    unhander_2 wrote: »

Okay, have to agree on this LOL

Its really not guys, if i was scaming people i would not be putting my gamertag out there, i know people are hard to trust, i have gotten screwed over many times in this game (vampire bites) but i really am not trying to scam people just trying to help and i thought putting this not a scam would ease peoples monds but i guess it just increases the doubt hah. Well i promise its not and my offer stands! I will even trade you something of mine as insurance if it helps ease your mind
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    100% scam
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    Send me the style material so I can make some glass armor myself. Kappa.
    QQ.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A dude tries to be nice, society brings him down. 'social' media :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP