The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for Oceanic (Aus/NZ) players for Trials

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
This is not a guild (yet... though I won't rule out making one).

Tired of Trials PUGs? Want to do Trials on a more regular basis than just weekends?
I am looking for experienced (CP350+) Australian and New Zealand players (and any others in the Oceanic area) to do Trials.
There's too much lag on weekend nights as it is, making the old PUG Trial group more of a misery (with frequent disconnections), so being able to do them during our daytime hours when EU is asleep can benefit all.

Interested? Please reply to this thread.
Thanks! :)
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • En1gm4444
    En1gm4444
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate I'm in Au Sydney. My psn is En1gm4444
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Enigma :)
    I'm also in Tamriel Trials Team.

Now... if we can just find another 10 Australians who want to do trials we'll be right lol.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • En1gm4444
    En1gm4444
    Soul Shriven
    Lol I'll join your guild PUG when I have the chance to go online today or tomorrow.
  • justkb72eb17_ESO
    Hi. I'm not Australian but my time zone is close. PSN JustKB27
  • wynne13
    wynne13
    Hi include me

PSN pad_was