The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Research

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
Ok so I've finally researchered training for all my weapons and armor. What are the next 3 traits I should research for armor and what are the next three traits I should research for weapons. This way I can give the order for my guildies to make. Or if one of y'all would do it, I'm on Xbox one NA GT: Samemeteor26
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so I've finally researchered training for all my weapons and armor. What are the next 3 traits I should research for armor and what are the next three traits I should research for weapons. This way I can give the order for my guildies to make. Or if one of y'all would do it, I'm on Xbox one NA GT: Samemeteor26

armor decent is divines and infused

weapons is sharpened precise and probably infused.

then...

for armor if you need dodge and block a lot the ones which alter that are good AFTER the ones above.

For weapons i find powered to be handy in many occasions esp soloing.

then...

then everything else including nirnhoned if you can get them.

then...

crock pot beef stew

then...

order pizza

then...

charged

then...

maybe...

finally...

last to never should be prosperous
    Edited by STEVIL on January 17, 2017 5:05AM
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely Divines then Infused, and sharpened then precise. In between try to find nirn pieces. If you plan on pvp skip divines and go impen on armor.

Xbox gt Stopnaggin I can help with some.
    Edited by Stopnaggin on January 17, 2017 4:03PM