Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Xbox vs PC

Shabzilla
Shabzilla
Soul Shriven
I am currently an Xbox player but I am wanting to switch to PC, mostly due to the add-ons provided. I am currently around 330 CP on the xbox, so I am hesitant to lose that progress. How fast is it level up CP with the newest patch?

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A little bit faster than currently.

That's it a little bit.

((TotalPoints / (Cap ^ 0.995)) + 0.085) * 400000

Is the formula used for under Cap, there is a slight modification for being over cap which I don't personally have as it has never been a concern for going over.

Here is a spreadsheet I made that for 0-561 CP, I just added a column for the new 600 CP cap. It was accurate at my last check when I switched it to 561 from 531.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yIkVrDEHbtvk7894bENGMWLPcOExBY8I6GdnIcPs5bw

561 cap... At 330 CP the next CP will cost ~276,859 exp and the total of all the CP you have already earned is 51,032,843 exp.
    600 cap...At 330 CP the next CP will cost ~261,150 exp and the total of all the CP you have already earned is 48,435,526 exp.

So you will save roughly an hour of enlightened gameplay over the course of 330 CP.
    Edited by Runs on January 10, 2017 3:24AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    ^? Think they just wanna know how long it would take to get to 330 from scratch on pc
    QQ.
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    JarJar got his cp up in like 3 weeks or so (something like that) when he switched from Xbox to pc
    QQ.