The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Aussie Wife + Husband Team Looking for Guild!

NimueNebulae
NimueNebulae
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

We're a couple of older gamers (35+) looking for a guild that we can join to take part in group adventures. We're relatively new to the game, but both loving it, and playing a few times a week. He currently has a Nightblade level 20, and I'm levelling both a Sorcerer and a Dragonknight who are both in the mid-teens (and a few others we're playing occasionally).

As we're in Oz, we'd love to join an Aussie guild, or just one that has enough members in our timezone to game with regularly. :)

If you run such a guild, or have suggestions, please send them our way!

• Adriel
    Adriel
    Hello, NimueNebulae!

Deviant Revelations is not an Aussie guild, but we do have Aussie guildmates and quite a few insomniacs who game until the wee hours of the morning :D Though we're a small, pretty casual guild, we still aim for the achievements! We're more focused on community and helping out new and returning player instead of rushing through the game content. Discord is what we use for voice or just to chat off-game. We have a good number of guildies under level 50 and we're also leveling our alts. We also love crafting!

Weekends are when the guild is most active and we often do call-outs in guild chat to do World Bosses or Dolmens or Skyshard hunts.

If you'd like to check us out, do send an in-game message @Adriyel.

See you in Tamriel :}
    Edited by Adriel on December 20, 2016 6:00PM
  • NimueNebulae
    NimueNebulae
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Adriel,

Brilliant, that sounds like just what we're after. Thank you, I'll get in touch!

Cheers :)
  • BaggyGreen
    BaggyGreen
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this thread and was really happy to join the guild today based on it.

Looking forward to grouping in the days ahead and, of course, the website that was getting mentioned.

Cheers all.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you both found a good match!

I would also like to recommend Tyrs Paladium, based on your interests.

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you both in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 24, 2016 10:38AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • NimueNebulae
    NimueNebulae
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much for your kind intro, Aandre!

We are enjoying being part of DR, but will check out Tyrs Paladium also.

Cheers,
    Nim.
  • nml
    nml
    ✭✭✭
    If you PvP for the Aldmeri Dominion in Trueflame you are welcome to join Ars Imperatoria. We are not an Aussie guild but the GM is based in Asia and our players are online at all hours.

PM me for more information.
    -NML
    Imperator, Ars Imperatoria
    North American PC/Mac, Trueflame
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    G'Day!

We are a young-but-strong Aussie-based guild. We have about 100 members so far, and we grow daily.
    It is SO NICE to log onto the game and see other people actually online at the same time!!

I'm "Mature" but fun, and most of our members are adults in their 30s.

We assist members with crafting (there is a weekly free drawing for the white & green items in the guild bank - winner gets to decon them all! Typical loot is between 150-250).

I am a Master Crafter and must have made 100+ pieces of gear for guildies this week alone.

We run dungeons. Not just hard mode, but normal runs for sub-50 characters.

We are working on gearing up some members for Trials.

We do want to start a Trial team "soon".

We have Team Speak, for those members that like to have a chin wag, or for dungeons.

We'd love to have you join our family.

Send me ingame mail (@SandmanNinja) and I'll shoot you an invite.

Thanks
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.