The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please make a GM event! We want to play with you!

Prabooo
Prabooo
✭✭✭✭
Please pretty please!

Share yer thoughts
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »

Share yer thoughts

I think you're mistaking ZOS for another company.

We can't even get them to address what has been going on with their servers stroking out for the last three days. (My opinion is because they haven't figured it out yet and are just hoping the maintenance fixes it.)

I'm not even sure they HAVE gm's in the traditional sense. :p
    Edited by LrdRahvin on January 16, 2017 7:19AM
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    :neutral: dreams dreams dreams ... Let's make ESO great again :blush:
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they have GMs but they are only allowed to support "passiv", they can generate any loot, invisibility, 1 hit,etc.

2 Years ago, The Mage did a instakill(Bug) and was not killable like 150k DMG now, GM killed her with 1 Hit(ONE PUNCH GM).

OREopMG.png
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I'd love an event with the devs and stuff :) I guess one issue could be that they'd want to come on their main characters/accounts but then people would know them and they would get stalked when they are trying to play anonymous. So they would probably have to make special event accounts and characters.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think GMs/Staff play ESO normaly, working the whole day as support isn fun in mmorpgs.
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree just once a year would be fine or something that way they wont only hear our complaining on the forums but for once they can have fun with us :D@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's make an event where you can loot "dead" players. Giving the word "toxic" a totally new meaning in PvP.

Though, much more adrenaline in fight.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've done PTS events before I believe, as one of the issues which arose from that was it shafted EU players due to ZOS being a US company and events being done in US prime times.

Unless I am just remembering wrong, someone will correct me if I am wrong, it's the internet after all.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hahaha
    PC EU
  • Anastian
    Anastian
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck getting hundreds if not thousands of players to listen to a single GM
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    Someone would have to prove that GMs exist first....how many people have ever seen one anywhere... ever??? In the picture above, the gm doesn't have any Z in front of his name and the loading screens always warned us that they have to have a Z in front of their name or they're not legit. This might have changed after the pic was taken mind you...

There used to be fairly regular GM organised activities in Ultima Online and let's just say that a lot of the time, you ended up playing in Frames per Minute and not Frames per second due to the pressure on the server of most of the population being in the one place at the same time.

On the other hand, people enjoyed very much doing this because it was like added content without any new content being added. Also, the GMs could create unique items for the people who came first back from their quests.. they didn't do anything special, they just had special names that normal weapons/armour couldn't have.
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    I think most devs have a private account, so it could be any player you meet, you just cant recognize them.
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • WolfgangArmadeus
    WolfgangArmadeus
    ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt they ever play this game at all.

They are probably playing good games, like the witcher or ffxiv. They just work on eso because they have to.

There are free to play games that are less grindy and less focused on cash shops than ESO.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that sounded lovely, like a panel van down by the river with free candy on the side, kind of lovely.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played never winter and I'll always remember the dev events. So much fun!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    They do play with us already...
    they see you when your sleeping, they know when you're awake, they know if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake... OWwwwww you better watch out! You better not Exploit, a Gm is Nearby I'm telling you Boy, a GM Is in Invisible mode!

Remember that one time you didnt get any good loot? He cursed you with the "Bad Luck Buff", If your still not getting any loot probs forgot it on you... Or When you refined stuff and got tempering alloys over and over again? "The Good Buff Luck".
    Just Saying :D They ARE already playing With YOU !