The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

help to build DK tank magicka

MrDeadpoolJr
MrDeadpoolJr
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone, Knowing that most tanks are based on the strength (with the breed that brings its bonus lots) I therefore created a DK High Elf that I would like to put in a tank based on magic Not in the codes teso and almost unpublished so I ask your indulgence).
What would I advise you in terms of stuff and skills to put to "optimize" my tank.
Thanks in advance for your answers (the trolls can pass their way).
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    @MrDeadpoolJr

Magicka DK has a lot of self heal options. For solo play, all heavy armor that gives you a health bonus and jewelry and weapons that give you magicka regen are where it's at. You can sword and board one bar and destro staff the second bar.

S/B
    Piercing, Coagulating Blood, Chains, Igneous Shield, Volatile Armor, Magma Shell
    Destro Staff
    Elemental Blockade, Eruption, Flame Lash, Talons, Burning Embers, Standard of Might

Dungeon tanking is more like (5) Tavas, (3) Burning Spellweave, (2) Bloodspawn, (2) Willpower. S/B both bars. You can do (5) Tavas, (5) Burning Spellweave, (2) Bloodspawn if you want more dps. Tanking dungeons is easy with a competent group.

S/B
    Piercing, Chains, Elude, Igneous Shield, Volatile Armor, Magma Shell.
    S/B
    Heroic Slash, Eruption, Deep Breath, Talons, Burning Embers, Aggressive Warhorn

Trails and harder content is (5) Tavas, (5) Akaviri, (2) Bloodspawn for main tanks. Off-tanks like Ebon for the buff. The bars should be the same though.
    Edited by Duragon_Darko on January 14, 2017 7:26PM
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.