The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC][EU][PVE][AD PVP] Scurvy Sea Dogs. Accepting LEVELING and SOCIAL players

Mendit
Mendit
##Update##
It's been over a week since starting Scurvy Sea Dogs and i have watched it grow from 1 member to over 30. With our discord and website fully functional now it should be easier than ever to show your interest in one of the fastest growing guilds on the server. We plan to have group content running all the time.

We are in need of 50+ players that are ready to start their next chapter of ESO. CYRODIIL. Whether you're a vet player looking to show others the ropes or just starting out and need some help getting up to scratch. Get yourself over to our website and fill out an application. Takes 2 mins and shows us that you're keen to get some pvp raids up and running.

Discord : https://discord.gg/Z5Q7teT
Ingame : @Mendit

##original post##
I had a vision when i came back to the game of me having to fight over which guild I might join. About 2 days in I was bombarded by zone chat with guild adverts that at first glance looked fairly interesting. After further investigation most were just mass members designed for trade across multiple factions with no real goal other than having a nice steady income of traders. Trading remains a big part of the game and i suggest making sure you're in at least 1 good trade guild but it wasn't what i was looking for.

I scanned the forums of multiple sites and found that the top guilds on most of them were traders or social. I got myself in a couple and I am now generating a steady flow of gold.

Still needing a focused guild for either pve or pvp and without much luck in both of the standard mediums I decided that it was time I started my own guild for players that want focused group content across pve/p.

Introducing
Scurvy Sea Dogs (Mixed faction for PVE content. AD PVP)

At the moment this is just me trying to start a guild in the hope that there are some like minded players that for the most part want to help build a guild from the ground up.

Short term guild goals

Find enough like minded players for a small coordinated guild
Create a schedule for Cyrodiil raiding
Find officers to help build the community
Continue recruiting so we can start trial runs

Mid term goals

Enough daily active members for regular trials and Cyrodiil raids
Closed guild store of raid mats to raise funds for future raids

Long term goals

Set Trial raid days
Open guild store to raise funds so the guild can provide all pots and food for guild organised events and raids.
Have a permanent presence in a Cyrodiil campaign with coordinated large scale groups.

Joining
If you want to join and help create a unique and positive guild then you can reply to the thread or send me a /tell in game @Mendit.

18+ only guild. Discord is a must for guild activities when they get started

If you like the sound of what's been said here but don't have the time to actively help build the guild through recruitment or some sort of officer role but feel that you would enjoy the benefits of what this guild will have to offer in the not too distant future then please get in touch so we can add you to the ranks and give you the opportunity to watch the guild grow.

Fancy a challenge? Want to watch the guild grow? Then get in touch. Experienced, new and returning players are all welcome to get involved.

Ways to get in touch.
In game: @Mendit
Discord: https://discord.gg/Z5Q7teT
Reply to thread

Oh ye and we have some pirate themed ranks.

-Captain @Mendit
Edited by Mendit on January 25, 2017 12:48PM
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    Need someone that is interested in creating guild graphics.
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    Managed to get ourselfs a few like minded mature players this evening. Guild is growing slowly but surely. Get in early and experience what it's like to be part of a close knit unit
  • leonadias911
    leonadias911
    Soul Shriven
    Hi im looking for a guild to do some pve and pvp (im not so good at pvp) I play only play tank (and to be honest im 17 not 18 but still hope you will see this and give me a chanse)
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    Hi im looking for a guild to do some pve and pvp (im not so good at pvp) I play only play tank (and to be honest im 17 not 18 but still hope you will see this and give me a chanse)

Hey bud as you have reached out and asked for an exception I can do nothing but honor your request for consideration. Use our discord link above so we can have a little chat via comms. I will be around most of the day today so I will see when you log in sooner or later.
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    Wow in less than a week we have over 15 members and the guys are grouping up for various reasons. We are looking to bolster our forces with more like minded players.
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    We now have a discord and working on a website. Come join in.

https://discord.gg/Z5Q7teT
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    About half way through the content for the website.
    Edited by Mendit on January 19, 2017 1:13AM
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    Still in need of someone that can use photoshop.
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    ^^this^^
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    Website is up an running.. getting a steady flow of members atm
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    With 40 members and rising we are looking into having a more stable presence in cyrodiil.
  • Hbfire
    Hbfire
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join you
    I am interested in PvPing,trials,dungeons and a friendly community.
    @holybible
    Living is not for the weak..