Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Any Hawai'i/Oceania guilds out here?

Albino_Dunmer
Albino_Dunmer
✭✭✭
What's up reader? I'm from Hawai'i and I'm looking for a fairly active guild in roughly the same time zone to play with. US west coast time zone is fine too. I honestly don't really care what I'd play at this point, I'd just like to get started making some regular homies in this game lol. Some people who will be down to do trials, dungeons, PVP, grinds, etc etc. fairly regularly. I started playing about a month and half ago and I'm already at 220ish cp on my EP Bosmer Stamblade and I'm generally a competent player even when faced with new mechanics. Just gear throttled a lil bit. No gold gear. Used a lot of my gold and mats to purchase set gear like Blackrose, TBS and Hundings. I'm currently in 5 guilds and I play with practically no one in them- either because I'm newer to the guild and thus not part of any cliques, or simply due to time zone differences. I have no real problem leaving at least 3 of them.

Trying to sell myself here so here are a couple bullet points.

-Relaxed and chill.
-Generally a good player at most games.
-Hawa'i ping sucks but I can manage it.
-Knowledgeable about TES lore if you care about that lol.
-Not prone to discussing said lore unless prompted.
-I don't mind helping guildies farm for stuff.
-I'm planning on playing pretty regularly and for a long time.
-I only really have one character (bosmer stamblade) leveled atm, but he runs Spriggan/Hundings for PvP and Spriggan/TBS for PvE. So I will be down to level alts for those who want to do that.
-My main character is also nearly a 6 trait crafter in most metal weapons, heavy and medium armor.
-I've kind of been tweaking on this game a bit.

PSN is MyBoToIcHi808
Respond here or send me a message on PSN.

Edited by Albino_Dunmer on January 9, 2017 2:27AM
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's up reader? I'm from Hawai'i and I'm looking for a fairly active guild in roughly the same time zone to play with. US west coast time zone is fine too. I honestly don't really care what I'd play at this point, I'd just like to get started making some regular homies in this game lol. Some people who will be down to do trials, dungeons, PVP, grinds, etc etc. fairly regularly. I started playing about a month and half ago and I'm already at 220ish cp on my EP Bosmer Stamblade and I'm generally a competent player even when faced with new mechanics. Just gear throttled a lil bit. No gold gear. Used a lot of my gold and mats to purchase set gear like Blackrose, TBS and Hundings. I'm currently in 5 guilds and I play with practically no one in them- either because I'm newer to the guild and thus not part of any cliques, or simply due to time zone differences. I have no real problem leaving at least 3 of them.

Trying to sell myself here so here are a couple bullet points.

-Relaxed and chill.
    -Generally a good player at most games.
    -Hawa'i ping sucks but I can manage it.
    -Knowledgeable about TES lore if you care about that lol.
    -Not prone to discussing said lore unless prompted.
    -I don't mind helping guildies farm for stuff.
    -I'm planning on playing pretty regularly and for a long time.
    -I only really have one character (bosmer stamblade) leveled atm, but he runs Spriggan/Hundings for PvP and Spriggan/TBS for PvE. So I will be down to level alts for those who want to do that.
    -My main character is also nearly a 6 trait crafter in most metal weapons, heavy and medium armor.
    -I've kind of been tweaking on this game a bit.

PSN is MyBoToIcHi808
    Respond here or send me a message on PSN.

Hello,

We are an Australian Oceanic GMT +10 Guild with many active players and most of us doing end game content constantly.

Where I couldn't offer you a raiding position until 400+ CP kind of thing, these guys are very helpful in many aspects from fresh players to veterans who have been playing for years.

If you are interested and would like an invite you can add myself Lukums1 PSN or contact our Guild Leader - Bhaal5

Cheers mate,

Luke
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Albino_Dunmer
    Albino_Dunmer
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yup, I'll check you guys out next time I'm on.