Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BBBBUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! /lock up crash!!

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Again tonight. This time got to engine guardian, locked up, came back to no group and penalty. Really makes you not want to participate.

I'm running an xbox one elite if that helps.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still happens daily here too
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    happens daily here more than once a day,
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this all the time. Especially in PVP zones. This crash has me leaving the game to do other things more often than not. Out guild has lost several people to this crash as it appears mostly at crucial times involving bosses or mass PVP fights.

I don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think this is done on purpose by ZOS to keep the campaign queue moving. If you think about it, the more the game boots people, the faster the queue moves and the faster someone else gets in. When you try to log back into the campaign, you now have to get back in the queue and the cycle continues. If no one ever got booted, the queue would be much longer. I hope this is not the case, but since ZOS refuses to address this issue that has been a problem for months and months, what else is there to think?

@ZOS_GinaBruno ???
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happens in duels, happens in dungeons, happens in cyro. It sucks and I'm tired of it already.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still happening @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK

I played for an hour of vMA. I specially cleared xbox cache and rebooted before doing vMA.

It happened twice on the same stage. Conveniently it was when I was doing really well too.

As far as I'm aware nobody at ZoS is acknowledging this issue. We have a patch coming - can we expect a fix?

I cannot record the issue as xbox only allows in game clips, not crashes to dashboard. Otherwise I'd show some proof. The complaints in this thread show it IS an issue though.
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh this is so sad.. how long do we have to wait for some communication from the Devs... /sigh
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still happening!
  • ErythorBloodsheild
    ErythorBloodsheild
    ✭✭✭
    Crashing to dashboard has been a thing since launch. At least for me anyway. Over the last few months, It's been exactly how it's described in the thread title. Happens for me mostly in PVP a couple times a session. Whether it's in the heat of heavy zerg on zerg action, or simply trying to talk to a merchant. It will happen either way.

I don't expect there is a definite fix for this. Since even the PC version will crash from time to time.

I do truly hope I'm wrong. There's nothing more frustration than sitting in a 150 player queue, only to crash 5 minutes into getting to Cyrodill.

Some kind of communication from ZOS, even a simple "We're looking into it" would go a long way.
  • borgking
    borgking
    ✭✭✭
    I get this if im at any busy undaunted spot...so I simply stay away from them...i miss out doing the pledges but hey ***...rather not do them than keep resetting console.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think more and more this has something to do with the in-game voice chat. I'm not sure I've experienced this other than when someone has started talking. Plenty of other crashes to be sure, but the BUZZ lockout seems to only happen when voice chat has been engaged. Anyone else notice this similarly, or do people in my guild just never shut up so its correlation without causation?
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think more and more this has something to do with the in-game voice chat. I'm not sure I've experienced this other than when someone has started talking. Plenty of other crashes to be sure, but the BUZZ lockout seems to only happen when voice chat has been engaged. Anyone else notice this similarly, or do people in my guild just never shut up so its correlation without causation?

Nah I have it turned off and crash just as much...

90% of the time I crash is going into or out of the UI interface such as crafting, dye station, inventory.. the bulk of my lock ups are right as I go in to the menus or leave them.

Ive done raids with maxed out in game voice chat player groups and never crashed.. but go in to town.. hit that crafter... buuuzzzzzz.../scream at game!!
    Edited by old_mufasa on January 11, 2017 4:42AM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buuuuuuz crash happens all the time in cyrodiil!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still a thing .
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is still a thing .

Well did you look at the patch notes...

Have you seen any dev even acknowledge the issue...

You will notice on both... silence from Zenimax...
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very much still a thing. Times that I notice it the most:

-In VMA, more often in the later rounds 5 and up, but sometimes in the early rounds.
    -In PVP when near a keep that is changing status, flagged, unflagged, captured, etc..
    -In dungeons when someone is using a Destro staff, especially a destro staff aoe and especially if that someone is me.
    -In any large city when approaching/using crafting stations or guild traders.
    -When picking up Undaunted quests.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    no improvements at all, if anything it has been worse lately. ive watched 50 people all disconnect at the same time in haderus, i was one of the lucky one thats didnt dc, around half a dozen people from each side were still connected and we slaughtered the helpless people that were stuck standing there it was actually pretty funny.

on the bright side at least we get a large selection of pillows to choose from for our imaginary houses.....
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FLAWLESS DENIED
    Crashes in the last 10 seconds.

Here is video proof of me crashing to the Xbox Dashboard (obviously you don't hear the audio locking up). I believe I was on track for a good Flawless Conquerer attempt but NOPE DENIED!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can we expect this to be addressed in update 13?
    Edited by brandonv516 on January 27, 2017 2:50AM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will this be acknowledged in this year? Thanks.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be acknowledged in this year? Thanks.

Doubt it...they really seem to just charge us and pacify us with access cause they rarely fix Xbox issues
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow got crashed out on stage 5-6...raged hard.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DR X Harbinger/screenshot/5699562

Rage over. I actually got the title on templar...at last. Obvs something was fixed.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    PVP is still ***. crashes all the time.

• Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP is still ***. crashes all the time.

Yup! And then you just get stuck in the never ending load screen. It usually happens just before a keep falls too.
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • CatherineHG
    Wow, haven't played ESO in months, nice to see it's still just as buggy!
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only had this happen twice in the last year or so and both times it was in AD territory. I blame the elves.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    I've only had this happen twice in the last year or so and both times it was in AD territory. I blame the elves.

This is what doesn't make sense. Why does it happen to me at least once a day and you twice in a year?
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »

no.

You don't PVP at all because everyone gets disconnected in PVP.
  • SINISTA_SANTA
    SINISTA_SANTA
    Soul Shriven
    Once a day minimum, without out fail
  • InstantXbox
    Happens at the Dye table in wayrest every now n then 2. 3 times last week i got the machine gun drill or whatever u wanna call it.