Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to make gold to buy the first horse

happymaarit
happymaarit
✭✭✭
Hello :smile:

I tried to find help on this on the forum but couldn’t find it, or I’m lousy at the search engine :blush:

Anyway, thought I share this to all new players out there because it took me a lot of time before I found it out on my own.

You can easily make the gold you need by:
  1. Go to Daggerfall map and the town Glenumbra, Daggerfall Wayshrine
    guides.gamepressure.com/elderscrollsonline/guide.asp?ID=24681
  2. Go to the two ships down by the docks and steal everything that is worth something, (not food or potions and things like that).
  3. Go up to the Thieves guild that is behind a big warehouse up the hill a little bit above the ships and sell everything to the Fence NPC.
    You understand what I mean after you sold your first items…
  4. Repeat until your daily limitation is filled.
Now you can either put one skill point in to the Legerdemain Skills tree called “Trafficker” to increase the number of how many items you can sell each day to 120%

OR

You can make another character and repeat the steps, you can just delete them after you made enough gold. If you make one in Daggerfall Covenant it will be shorter way to get to Glenumbra if you can’t teleport to other players.

Good luck and enjoy your first little pony! <3
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    I learned to do this after a month of playing and it does help. I even created a couple of pack mules, so I did this on three toons a few days a week; it does help. Great way to get started

However, i would add that it would also be a good idea to join a trade guild and sell your items. Also, pick up alchemy items and sell those too.

• happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    I agree @Kylric, if you want to level up the Legerdemain laundering the food and smaller things is also great :smiley: