Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Questions about trials

Balmoon
Balmoon
Soul Shriven
1. The weekly quest (the one that gives a purple bag) , does it reset on a specific day ? or it takes 7 days from when you finished it ?

2. If it's the second , is there anyway to know when it does reset? (or i have to remeber i finished AA saturday at 9PM , HRC sunday at 5PM etc...)

3. Is there any point in doing daily Trials , if you don't have the weekly bag quest? (unless you farm for a specific set)

4. Is there any reason to do Vet/HM (except the purple items , i heard HM does drop yellow jewels tho)
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    1. It resets after 7 days I think after the last time you cleared it so if you do it the next day on the same character it will be 7 days again. (I think)
    2. You need to remember it ;).
    3. Well if you are doing vet trials it is always worth it for the gold rings and drops for alt characters if you already have them on your main character and you get some plunder so about 8-16k each run :).
    4. They are fun to do in my opinion and trials like vMoL take some practice (have been on the last boss for a few days now :( ) and it is different from single pvp and dungeons.
    You get gold jewelry like IA and VO and are really good sets.
    HM drops two gold pieces. You get undaunted plunder which you can sell for 1k each :).

sorry for any spelling errors.
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror