Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skull PS4 NA..this is why we cannot have nice things....

wazzz56
wazzz56
✭✭✭✭✭
So this campaign was great for the past few weeks, pretty lag free, competitive balanced alliance numbers etc. Each alliance was flipping the map, holding emp, losing emp, taking emp back..Epic Defenses at keeps, people caring about the campaign results..all in all a great place to PVP....and then about 3-4 days ago, the EP zergs showed up, like zergy zerg zergs.....the lag began, then blue zergs showed up (and some of the DC guilds lost any sense they had and began trying to push AD to gates rather than dethrone red). It is a shame to see a campaign that had so much potential look like it is going to turn into a buff campaign...

On a side note, to any EP or DC that had been in there before the zergtastic influx, It has been tons of fun battling you guys..and to AD really hope the holiday break ending evens the numbers back up a bit, it had been awesome. WIll play this campaign out, but may look elsewhere if the outlook does not improve.
GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard people talking about it, nice to know some folks are rebooting other campaigns. Wished, I heard about it earlier.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner

It has been really good, I really hope it works back towards it..need more AD atm..many have been discouraged it appears...I will let you know if it starts looking better by campaign end....

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All AD went to Scourge prolly since it ends this Sunday. We're winning by about 2,600 points ATM.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    played in scourge a bit yesterday, was a bit fun, but the laggy stickyness made it tough to enjoy at times....I think they should cut the pop lock by a 1/3 to spread the populations a bit more evenly between campaigns

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you decrease the population caps it can have adverse effects. I would prefer leaving those alone, and pulling out IC as part of the population cap and putting in more mini objectives like the town capture for over world Cyrodiil.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, need to make the ancillary things meaningful ....add something to make fighting on the outskirts worthwhile

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It must be a timing thing. When I was on yesterday morning, AD was running the show. Unlocked Warhorn then I left.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kylewwefan
    ummm when was AD running show yesterday? In the am there was legit like 8 AD on......never had any real footing until the evening when we managed to take a our home keeps back

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Between 10am~1 pm est AD was rocking the map, I thaught they were going for emp.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...nah we were just trying to push a bit to give us breathing room, never had more than 3 emp keeps

• hazey411
    hazey411
    An AD complaining about a zerg lol
    Edited by hazey411 on January 7, 2017 11:24PM
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    Did the AD players leave Skull for Chillrend? It seems the rare, delicate campaign balance that we have had in Chillrend for the past several weeks has been upset the last few days.

PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hazey411 wrote: »
    An AD complaining about a zerg lol

yeah, were you in there to see the numbers?

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brtomkin wrote: »
    Did the AD players leave Skull for Chillrend? It seems the rare, delicate campaign balance that we have had in Chillrend for the past several weeks has been upset the last few days.

@brtomkin
    I know some did, and some just went to scourge.
    What alliance are you in chillrend?

• brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    @wazzz56
    wazzz56 wrote: »

@brtomkin

I'm on DC. Chillrend has been a very competitive "zero bar" campaign for... maybe 5 or 6 weeks. All three sides have managed to keep emperorship pretty evenly and the campaign scores have actually become pretty close the last 2 or 3 cycles - DC won for the first time since I've been there this past campaign. Primetime seems to be a single 12 - 20 man "zerg" on each faction plus a couple of smaller groups. There is no bridge fight, zone chat is usually pretty tame (on DC at least), and there is little to no lag. Once someone manages to crown, they usually keep it for anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days... and then the biggest fight in primetime is for dethrone. And, I would be surprised if there is much more than 40 players total at that fight. My only complaint is that all three factions have a tendency to push all the way to the gates if they get the upper-hand... but I assume that is because it is a scroll campaign.

Since the reset, it seems that some of the regular EP players haven't had much presence so far and I have seen a lot of names on the AD side that haven't been there regularly. I guess that I get nervous that a good thing in Chillrend could turn out similarly to what you are describing in Skull. It is tough because everyone is just looking for a good fight, but in a low population campaign all it takes is for one guild to move to throw it out of balance.

Edited by brtomkin on January 9, 2017 9:36PM
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wazzz56
    wazzz56 wrote: »

@brtomkin

I'm on DC. Chillrend has been a very competitive "zero bar" campaign for... maybe 5 or 6 weeks. All three sides have managed to keep emperorship pretty evenly and the campaign scores have actually become pretty close the last 2 or 3 cycles - DC won for the first time since I've been there this past campaign. Primetime seems to be a single 12 - 20 man "zerg" on each faction plus a couple of smaller groups. There is no bridge fight, zone chat is usually pretty tame (on DC at least), and there is little to no lag. Once someone manages to crown, they usually keep it for anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days... and then the biggest fight in primetime is for dethrone. And, I would be surprised if there is much more than 40 players total at that fight. My only complaint is that all three factions have a tendency to push all the way to the gates if they get the upper-hand... but I assume that is because it is a scroll campaign.

Since the reset, it seems that some of the regular EP players haven't had much presence so far and I have seen a lot of names on the AD side that haven't been there regularly. I guess that I get nervous that a good thing in Chillrend could turn out similarly to what you are describing in Skull. It is tough because everyone is just looking for a good fight, but in a low population campaign all it takes is for one guild to move to throw it out of balance.

@brtomkin
    I helped in chill with an emp push for a guildie the other day (bulletfingas) and will say that the fights are good in there. As far as the pushing to the gates, that is not my cup of tea..I have seen what that does to a campaign, never good...my only big complaint is a lack of communication from the ad side.....not many groups seem willing to coordinate with other
    Edited by wazzz56 on January 10, 2017 1:18PM

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    After months of AD being at the bottom in Scourge, and playing my AD toon exclusively in Scourge to help the cause, Scourge is now always pop locked with a long queue for AD, even late at night.

Went into Thornblade last night and it was AD owned, which used to be EP owned.
    Haderus is pretty competitive now, and it used to be AD owned.
    Skull was DC owned for a long time, but is now competitive.
    Chillrend would bounce around because it's a Scroll campaign, which gets old when you only get points for Scrolls.
    Azura Star used be "the place" like Scourge before it was nerfed.

Campaigns are changing.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to AD in Skull? It seems they have all disappeared and now all we see is EP Zerg at all times.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allup8679 wrote: »
    What happened to AD in Skull? It seems they have all disappeared and now all we see is EP Zerg at all times.

I can only speak for my guild, but we left looking greener pastures.....