The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Little Guidance for a new player

KnsCtyShful
I just started playing this game, but I have a lot of experience with previous ES titles back to Morrowind. With that said I don't have as much time as I used to so I'm looking for a little help speeding getting into this game.

I will mostly be playing with my brother who has a high level Tank. Knowing him I doubt he used a guide so he's probably just got a mismash of a character. With him already having a tank I'm planning on going with a DPS focused build and I'm leaning heavily towards a Magic Templar. Can anyone point me to a good guide?

Also, I know there's a lot of different opinions on this, but what mule/crafter charcters should I have? I already have a mule/cook for all of my cooking ingredients and was wondering if I needed more. And is there any best way to split crafting / echanting skills between my characters?