The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Endless loading time is agony

a.malenotti69b16_ESO
a.malenotti69b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Endless loading screen 70-80% of the time I change location!!!!!
Most of the time restart the game not solve the problem!!!

I love this game but in this condition is impossible to play....
Pls fix it !!
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I have an awesome quick fix for the loading times! Like yourself I own this game for Xbox One but I have also been playing it on PC since the Beta. So with that said, get it for PC for a much more in depth and faster experience!!! Brilliant!
  • Pingusponge
    Pingusponge
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting sick and tired of waiting to load a game I have paid for. Is there some form of reimbursement for the amount of time I have to sit staring at a loading screen when all I want to do is a play a game for a few hours after a long day at work................
    Edited by Pingusponge on January 7, 2017 3:24PM
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    Aside from switching over to PC for faster load times (Sometimes just mere seconds) you can always get an external USB 3.0 Hard Drive for the Xbox one. This is how I run all my games on my Xbox One. To take it even further make sure your external hard drive is at least 7200RPM if it is a sata based old school tech. But to make it even faster get a SSD(Solid State Drive) and you're loading times might improve a bit but still won't beat out the loading times PC version can dish out. On my PC with a SSD drive I honestly only take about 6 seconds average to load. I know this time seems far fetched but it isn't out of the ordinary for PC gaming.
  • a.malenotti69b16_ESO
    a.malenotti69b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I write "Endless" not "long". I mean the game remains stuck in requesting character load screen or zone load screen and the only thing I can do is restart the game.
    It is not hard drive problem but a sort fault server answer. I follow the support suggestion for forward ports, clear cache and game data, full restart of the console but nothing changed....

Someone can help me pls?
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Loading into many zones is bugged, it can only be fixed by ZOS in a patch.
  • Pingusponge
    Pingusponge
    Soul Shriven
    Yup again nothing to do with hard drive and gamers shouldn't be expected to pay out even more money on a hard drive when ive/we've paid for next gen (supposedly fastest console) consoles. I have 3 games installed on my 1tb xbox and since I turned lvl 30 it seems impossible to get into the game. Im not made of money. Games and consoles nowadays just rip people off and smile while doing it :) Might just go back to n64 20+ years works like a dream. Least you can play a multi player game without connectivity frustrations. Technology is getting way ahead of itself, and companies expect people to fork money out endlessly for things that don't work!
    Edited by Pingusponge on January 8, 2017 6:13PM