Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

.nothing

FernandoStark01
Edited by FernandoStark01 on January 7, 2017 12:54AM
  • Lemonzy
    Lemonzy
    buy pc
  • FernandoStark01
    Edited by FernandoStark01 on January 7, 2017 12:53AM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemonzy wrote: »
    buy pc

Really....

Ignore the troll above... I totally agree with you. They worry about PVP players moaning and whining like cry-babies and shoveling cash cows into the crown store... but they can't fix the most basic problems with the game. It's a great game ... but its a ticking time bomb right now.
  • FernandoStark01
    Edited by FernandoStark01 on January 7, 2017 12:52AM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The errors you're seeing are often due to poor connectivity. If you run a speed test from the PS4 (Not from a PC) what results do you see? If they're not good, it could be due to bad WiFi (If you're running your PS4 on WiFi) or packet loss with your ISP.

If many players were experiencing this, the forums would light up - So I'm guessing at this time that the trouble really is most likely on your end. Hope this helps.
    PS4NA
  • FernandoStark01
    Edited by FernandoStark01 on January 7, 2017 12:52AM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    The errors you're seeing are often due to poor connectivity. If you run a speed test from the PS4 (Not from a PC) what results do you see? If they're not good, it could be due to bad WiFi (If you're running your PS4 on WiFi) or packet loss with your ISP.

If many players were experiencing this, the forums would light up - So I'm guessing at this time that the trouble really is most likely on your end. Hope this helps.

well OK thanks for the bad support... I always ckeck my internet conection, i have a good conection speed and always use the cable not wi-fi... (I only have this problem on the ESO, every single game online runs perfecly on my internet and ps4...) Good look for you guys.... Bethesta wont care about the conection issues... wont care about the pve players... and only love those PVP guys...

First of all "bad support?" This is a fellow community member offering you a suggestion - they are under no obligation to offer you "support" so how about you show a little gratitude? Second, you're crazy if you think the PVP experience is seamless. It's actually been one of the more unstable elements of the game as far as lag and connectivity go.

I would suggest you look into opening your ports specific to ESO as far as your ISP goes. Once I did this I experienced next to zero connectivity issues with the game. Lag is still there but I believe that is a wholly other issue.
  • FernandoStark01
    dotme wrote: »

well OK thanks for the bad support... I always ckeck my internet conection, i have a good conection speed and always use the cable not wi-fi... (I only have this problem on the ESO, every single game online runs perfecly on my internet and ps4...) Good look for you guys.... Bethesta wont care about the conection issues... wont care about the pve players... and only love those PVP guys...

First of all "bad support?" This is a fellow community member offering you a suggestion - they are under no obligation to offer you "support" so how about you show a little gratitude? Second, you're crazy if you think the PVP experience is seamless. It's actually been one of the more unstable elements of the game as far as lag and connectivity go.

I would suggest you look into opening your ports specific to ESO as far as your ISP goes. Once I did this I experienced next to zero connectivity issues with the game. Lag is still there but I believe that is a wholly other issue.

ok ill not count on this good support anymore. Thanks again
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Eso CS gives zero support. Don't count on any help from their side.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been closed because it no longer has a topic and is not promoting constructive conversation.
    Please remember that all posts should follow our forum rules and be relevant to the ESO.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on January 7, 2017 7:32PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.