Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can someone help me become emperor?

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
I am on PS4 NA DC faction........
****Master Healer...****
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Send me 200,000 gold and you are in.
    I know nutting....
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »

Are you for real?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If Scourge I'll do the opposite when I get home. :naughty:
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭

Are you for real?

I'm sort of sure that I am. I'm pretty sure that next to no one can make you emperor. Some might be able to point you in the right direction...but the % that make it are probably rather small. How would you know that they knew what they were talking about?
    I know nutting....
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need a good guild to back you up, and you'll have to give up all real life activities for a while.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, you did exactly same discussion in 3 different sections?

You really must want that pointy hat.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    Wait, you did exactly same discussion in 3 different sections?

You really must want that pointy hat.

yep.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you for real?

I'm sort of sure that I am. I'm pretty sure that next to no one can make you emperor. Some might be able to point you in the right direction...but the % that make it are probably rather small. How would you know that they knew what they were talking about?

yep ok deal!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you for real?

Other than being in the group with an emperor while he gain tremendous amount of ap easier than anyone else can. Destro Ult while bats active OP. Will put you in the lead or behind him. Then leave the campaign for a day so the other factions can dethrone. Then push. Lost mine to this scenario twice now. Was even beating 1st place for a few days until the emp messaged me saying he would only drop if his friend was in 1st.
  • Veraen
    Veraen
    ✭✭
    It's good to see so many aspiring virtual murderers here. Good luck to you all! :wink:
    Veræn → XB1/NA