Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: January 4th, 2017"

• Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    Those crown crafting motifs (Assassin League, Drom Athra) are the same as we can find/buy in game or are they exclusive like Stahlrim froscaster ? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a quick image of the Glenmoril Witch costume after a basic recolour befitting my lack of achievements in the game desire to play slowly and at a relaxed pace (Jute Green; Soul Shriven Grey and Book Cover Brown). Looks pretty good I think, nice detailing too.

pQ5Kz6c.png?1
    Edited by menedhyn on January 5, 2017 5:08PM
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    Some items are quite pretty, but since prices at CS starts to be ridiculous I'll just use items I already have.
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to assume that the artists have been busy making items for the housing update which is why this month's selection is so threadbare. Certainly won't be spending any cash this month.
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercutio wrote: »
    I'm going to assume that the artists have been busy making items for the housing update which is why this month's selection is so threadbare. Certainly won't be spending any cash this month.

I expect that the team that does monthly Crown Showcase stuff is the same team that does quarterly Crown Crate Season stuff. Two guesses as to where they are spending their time. You don't really need two guesses, right?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • unwoman
    unwoman
    ✭✭
    I still don't understand why things like the "Lashes" are gender locked when dresses can be worn by both genders. I understand racial restriction, but gender restriction does not make sense. It can't be that difficult to allow both genders to wear the same jewellery and vanity accessories when everything else is shared.
  • HairyFairy
    HairyFairy
    ✭✭✭✭
    This crown store showcase is sad. What is this an RP game, who tf is wearing these costumes? please, when you do crown store showcases, have a costume ready for every type of player

Put out some dope PVP looking costumes, like arena style war helmets and garb.

or...anything that actually looks good.
    Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
    Scary-Fairy- MagDK
    HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
    Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
    Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
    Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
    Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
    HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
    Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
    Necro-*** - Magcro
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @o0Sovjet0o Assassin's League drops from delve and world bosses in the Gold Coast and dro-M'Athra drops at the end of Maw of Lorkaj, so these are available in-game.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish the lashes and the Bosmer antlers were not on the same category, so my Bosmer could wear both :(

Feedback: Make "Horns" its own category. Put all horns there, for Bosmer, Orsimer and Argonians, with the proper race restrictions if you please. This would allow Argonians to wear both feathers (hair style) and horns, and Orsimer and Bosmer could wear both lashes/beard (facial hair) and horns. It would be great.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno please can you pass this feedback forward, if it can be done? Pretty please... And yes I know there are more pressing issues to look at.
    Edited by Abeille on January 5, 2017 10:59PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mercutio wrote: »

I expect that the team that does monthly Crown Showcase stuff is the same team that does quarterly Crown Crate Season stuff. Two guesses as to where they are spending their time. You don't really need two guesses, right?

Yeah, I was trying to be kind. But... yeah.

Edit: I think this will be the first month that I've played that I'm not buying crowns. If they go on sale I might buy some, but there is nothing I want in the store at the moment.
    Edited by Mercutio on January 6, 2017 1:57AM
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY my tousled bard hairstyle and subtle lashes! I've wanted these since previewing them on the PTS many moons ago - they look fabulous on my Redguard NB.
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally the Tousled Bard!!! I've been waiting for it a long time^^.
  • OMA
    OMA
    ✭✭✭
    $6,000 for the Motif. Right before homestead is scheduled to drop. Not nice. That's $47.98 for a motif. Record high.
    Edited by OMA on January 27, 2017 7:03AM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any ETA on the February showcase, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.