The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many characters do you play?

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolssi wrote: »
    Number_51 wrote: »
    ETA: Forgot about my level 36 no kill build that was included in the "5 in planning stages" above.
    Sounds interesting. So you don't kill with that character or what? How is that working out?

Yea, it's actually pretty fun. I don't play it a lot, but I like trying to solve the puzzle of how to advance a quest without killing. The character has never even equipped a weapon and has no skills that deal damage. Basically I pick up a quest and run it up to the point where there's no choice but to kill something. If there's no way to sneak around or otherwise avoid the kill I end up abandoning it. There aren't a lot of quests where you aren't forced to kill something, but there have been a few that surprised me in that I was able to bypass the kill and still complete the objective.

You would think I would have gone Nightblade for the build which is based on a lot of sneak and survivability, but that seemed to be the easy way out so I went with a Sorcerer. Lots of health and a little stamina. I am constantly swapping out skills since I only have one skill bar, but there are quite a few that do no damage. Skills: Retreating Maneuver, Bound Armaments, Hardened Ward, Defensive Rune, Restraining Prison, Dark Deal, Resolving Vigor (don't have this one yet), Elude. Ult: Absorption Field, Sturdy Horn. For armor I was running 5 Night's Silence and 5 Night Mother's Embrace, but switched recently to 5 Night's Silence and 4 Night Terror and 1 whatever (can't go 5 Night Terror because it does damage). Will be able to drop to 3 Night Terror and 2 Monster set when I hit level 50.
  • pdxry
    pdxry
    soooo update... I am obsessed with the idea of maximizing builds, my main will remain my khajiit templar (cp 18 now) but since my alts haven't even hit lvl 10 yet I redid them.

So one for each class, though my Templar will focus on crafting/gathering and grinding cp

The other three theres attributes, cp signs, armor, alliances, etc so I figure keep them unique.

So here's the focuses
    Magicka Dragonknight AD Argonian healer.. Potions, Spells, Resto Staff & rez passives
    Health Sorcerer DC Imperial tank.. Block, Resistance & Melee Restores
    Stamina Nightblade EP Bosmer assassin.. Bow, Weapon attacks, crit, vampire

as for main
    Templar DC Khajiit.. Crafting/Gathering with as much movement speed as I can muster, mixed with magicka & medium armor to sprint like crazy to each node/dolmen/boss/whatever

5th toon just for extra storage for things I'll sell

but hey Christmas is coming so soon. I'll make a nord santa to hand out free gear in the tutorial lol
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have 12 slots, 11 being used, and 3 actively played. (I am holding that last slot for my Warden...which will be a while, I know).
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've ten characters, three of which are bank alts and seven characters I play in various roles: one tank, one healer, the rest are damage dealers.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 8 characters, a stamina and a magic version of each class. All Khajiits, all with the same family/clan name. I actually play them all, by rotating through them. I found it gets boring playing only 2 or 3 types. It's interesting to play a quest with a DK stam build, then try the same quest with a magic NB, or even a stam sorcerer.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 6 CP level characters and 3 Leveling Mules.

I have a one from each class. Broken down by: a MDK Tank, MDK DPS and a MagSorc and a MagTemplar. I have a Stamina NB, but he is probably going to go back to Magic here pretty soon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One for hirelings only
    one for crafting
    one for main
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 5 levelled characters that are over level cap.

1. Stamina Dk Imperial (tank that is my current main for group stuff)
    2. Magicka Sorc Breton (the one that did most of the work aka original main)
    3. Magicka Sorc HighElf (not used to often but wanted to know difference between breton and high elf)
    4. Magicka Imperial Templar (created with the intend to be healer but got side tracked to pvp for a while)
    5. Stamina Nightblade (created for pvp but can't get into it yet aka dies alot)

Besides this i have 3 more low level characters which currently serve as packing mules.
    I still want to get a Magicka DK and Magicka NB.

ESO is hard work lol .... but worth it.
    Edited by pattyLtd on December 16, 2016 9:38AM
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 8 characters, but 3 mains. A light armor magic sorc, a medium armor stamblade and a heavy armor DK
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a sorry loser.

I play 12 characters, have another 5 bank chars on a second account. 7 EP, 4 AD and a single DC.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 of each class, all dominion except one of my crafters i mistakenly made in ebonheart.

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    12 chars
    4 elves (2 high 2 dark)
    4 argonians
    4 khajit

3 SORC
    1 DK
    4NB
    4TEM

8 Mag
    4 STA

10xlvl50-cap+
    1x21
    1x32

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 active,2 mules,2 stand by till i decide what to do with them

prolly im gonna fill last 2 slots soon,just to increase storage space
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• valthierX
    valthierX
    ✭✭
    I've got 8, all 4 classes with a stm and a mgk build for each. There are only 2 races that I haven't tried out, a RG and an IMP.
    I play one toon for a time, maybe for a few weeks and when I get bored with it, I switch to another one.
  • valthierX
    valthierX
    ✭✭
    Can we have another class please? Maybe a dedicated hunter class?