The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Miat's addon new meta?

JohunBleek
JohunBleek
✭✭✭
Dear all the gankers that complain about Miat's addon: deal with it. I'm sorry there's a way for me to counter being instantly killed while I'm already fighting 5 of you :wink:
Best NB NA
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness I'm on console
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank goodness I'm on console

^^^
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it ironic that OP's a nb.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it ironic that OP's a nb.

Not really, NB profit greatly from knowing someone is about to gank them. If you know how the addon works, so you can gank while not raising any alarms on target (and most of those dont even use the addon), you only gain (obviously) unfair advantage.
    Edited by SodanTok on December 30, 2016 11:37AM
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much gold want you bet that i can still gank you even with that addon? :D
    Edited by ManDraKE on January 2, 2017 3:51PM
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I still got a way around it nice try though
    Smiff
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Normals who think Miat's will save you from a good ganker.

I'm sorry you didn't see that gank coming, It's just too easy to fool the addon.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Wtf?
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »

I'm sorry you didn't see that gank coming, It's just too easy to fool the addon.

Fact.

But it does sort of separate the bad gankers from the good.
  • Neoakropolis
    Neoakropolis
    ✭✭✭

LOL..... When proctard nb's are ganking from stealth and think they are "good"..
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ganker karma, I love it.

Same with the losers that spam jesus beam on the edge of battles. 1 key warriors.
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not just about ganking. What if a group is going for a tactical advantage and stealth a up real quick in area. No one sees them so they should get the jump on a keep or another group etc. They should be able to take advantage of others lack of situational awarness. However, miats allows these players who lack situational awarness to become better. This is a problem.

Additionally, true ganking in which you are truly solo opening on multiple targets without 12 other people sitting in stealth is viable gameplay. It is skilled gameplay. Less so with proc sets, but that is a proc issue not a gank issue. You should not know when a player is about to hit you with a heavy attack or snipe from stealth before it hits. Your not spider man.

Moats is a trash add on that will eventually get taken care of. If you need to run this to be successful then you are only gimp ingredients yourself from getting better. The issues with this add on go beyond just getting ganked. It rewards playerswho lack situational awarness, who don't stay on their toes on the battle field to possible stealth ed players in the area, it rewards groups that don't know another group is in the area.

It is essentially a cheat. The only reason it is fine for. Now with zos is because they don't have the resources to tackle that issue right now.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Riggsy wrote: »
    Ganker karma, I love it.

Same with the losers that spam jesus beam on the edge of battles. 1 key warriors.

One Key Warriors that are casting Entropy, Shields, Breath of Life, That Templar Circle Thing, and Radiant Oppression while using heavy attacks with a staff to regain magic. Yup, one button.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL..... When proctard nb's are ganking from stealth and think they are "good"..

Except that I have been ganking since realease and am quite successful at it :) (Yes, one shots without any procs at all!)

Incase you misses the sarcasm...

Miat's is easily fooled and does not effect gank-play at all if you understand how it works :)
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ganker karma, I love it.

One Key Warriors that are casting Entropy, Shields, Breath of Life, That Templar Circle Thing, and Radiant Oppression while using heavy attacks with a staff to regain magic. Yup, one button.

So... all of those fire from one key?

Didn't think so.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    It is not just about ganking. What if a group is going for a tactical advantage and stealth a up real quick in area. No one sees them so they should get the jump on a keep or another group etc. They should be able to take advantage of others lack of situational awarness. However, miats allows these players who lack situational awarness to become better. This is a problem.

Additionally, true ganking in which you are truly solo opening on multiple targets without 12 other people sitting in stealth is viable gameplay. It is skilled gameplay. Less so with proc sets, but that is a proc issue not a gank issue. You should not know when a player is about to hit you with a heavy attack or snipe from stealth before it hits. Your not spider man.

Moats is a trash add on that will eventually get taken care of. If you need to run this to be successful then you are only gimp ingredients yourself from getting better. The issues with this add on go beyond just getting ganked. It rewards playerswho lack situational awarness, who don't stay on their toes on the battle field to possible stealth ed players in the area, it rewards groups that don't know another group is in the area.

It is essentially a cheat. The only reason it is fine for. Now with zos is because they don't have the resources to tackle that issue right now.

The game already tells you if someone will hit you with a heavy attack from stealth. If it's a melee attack from stealth the attacking character will yell before it connects. ranged weapons along with snipe have an audio que as well
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The game already tells you if someone will hit you with a heavy attack from stealth. If it's a melee attack from stealth the attacking character will yell before it connects. ranged weapons along with snipe have an audio que as well

Yes, that is called situation all awarness. Thone are things you learn over time from playing. Those are skill based reactions to incoming damage and how ganker are countered without cheating. There are typically battle drums when someone is around you in stealth too. Not always but still.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Ganker karma, I love it.

So... all of those fire from one key?

Didn't think so.

That's the point. No, they don't.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on January 1, 2017 9:38PM
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ganker karma, I love it.

Wow, you have to use FIVE skills to play a magplar in PVP? Truly the most skillful class in ESO.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Zenartista
    Zenartista
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree

Any add on, bug, or exploit that gives you a gameplay advantage is more of a crutch.

Once that option gets taken away the unskilled player stays unskilled.
  • Redn3ck
    Redn3ck
    Stay off your horse, keep your buffs up, abuse magelight and learn to walk...it's open world PVP for [Snip] sake. Not a NB's problem if you don't build survivability into your build.
    This add on is a cheat, plain and simple.

[Edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on January 6, 2017 8:59PM
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ganker karma, I love it.

Wow, you have to use FIVE skills to play a magplar in PVP? Truly the most skillful class in ESO.

Yeah magplar players are so pathetic! ESO is well known for high skill caps on REAL PVP builds. One has to imagine it takes a truly talented player to master 12 skills spread over 6 hotkeys. You have to manage many things at once, like a spammable DPS button, a spammable heal button, a spammable CC button, and even ultimate skills! Once you start mixing in things like buffs and spammable gap closers, things get pretty crazy.

Personally I can only handle 5 skill builds, because honestly having to manage 10 or even 12 of them is utter insanity.
    Edited by Kutsuu on January 5, 2017 10:48PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB