Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is there a way to get fishing nodes to respawn faster?

Victoria_Marquis
Victoria_Marquis
✭✭✭
This is for the X- Box 1 version of the game, Dose anyone know of a way to get the Fishing nodes to respawn any faster?

We are trying to get the Master Angler Achievement and in some places there is only a few spots that spawn the fish that you need.
We have tried harvesting all the resources around the area with the theories that fishing is considered a resource and might come back faster, or trigger randomly by eliminating the other resources.
This does not seem to be working....

Any master Anglers out there that knows and can share a trick to get the Fishing nodes to spawn?

Thank you for your time...
Edited by Victoria_Marquis on January 5, 2017 4:37AM

Best Answer

• CREEP
    CREEP
    ✭✭
    Try knocking out 2 different types of trophy fish at the same time (ie: ocean and foul). Some zones have as you said, very few fishing holes for a specific type, off the top of my head foul water is Stonefalls. Typically they refresh after hitting 5-10 other holes in the same zone. I think they may be linked overall, but I'm not 100% sure. Hope this helps
    Answer ✓
  • Victoria_Marquis
    Victoria_Marquis
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you CREEP, we have been experimenting with the gathering all resources around fishing nodes, it speeds it up somewhat.
    As you say we believe that all the Fishing nodes are all linked in a zone, so we usually do not stand in one place waiting for the node to spawn, it literally took hours, we timed it once.
    Thank you for the information.