The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot complete New Life Skinchanger Achievement

Lunachik
Lunachik
✭✭✭
My character seems to be glitched. She has learned all the Skinchanger pages, but the one for Shields is grayed out in the achievement window. I have tried to use the page again, but it says I already know it. I cannot craft the shield either, and yes I have the proper materials. Help! I play on PC , and have had this character since launch, never had issues before. Let me know if you need any additional info or screenshots. ~Lunachik
**Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **
  • Lunachik
    Lunachik
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I logged on a few days later, and it was fixed. Holiday saved. <3
    **Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **