The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Darkest Dungeon (pve) recruiting

Mettaricana
Mettaricana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
A pve dungeon group looking for active players of all roles and levels to come together and avoid awkward groups and wait times in dungein finder. Our goal is simple you saw need a healer you actually get an answer. Not 12 players spamming mutagen at undaunted but go silent when you ask for a healer.

All things dungeon public, delve, undaunted and eventually trials as we grow.

Guild farming days every week group with guildies for dungeon gear farm runs.
Edited by Mettaricana on December 12, 2016 3:31PM
  • HrolleifTheUnbroken
    i'm interested, I've been looking for a dungeon diving guild, I love dungeons but always take at least 30 min looking for a group. PSN: Robert-I. Shoot me an invite.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will do we have a few very active dps and tanks down for dungeons most of the day
  • Daedalus72
    Daedalus72
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join if you still are accepting people. Been having a hard time finding groups for Veteran dungeons. PSN: VelazquezIsABoss
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will add when we log in
  • Duxes
    Duxes
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: malamute_85. I would like an invite if your still recruiting.
  • joebauer83b14a_ESO
    I'll join.
    PSN: Idahomafia

Been having poor luck getting into Vet dungeons. Only CP 203 and that might be why, but willing to learn and help others.
  • Nckerwin
    Nckerwin
    Looking for a pve guild only 250cp due to swapping from eu server. Psn nckerwin
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will add both bear with us the event new life has dulled some guild activity add 2x exp and ppl go antisocial til it vanishes once event ends I expect players in guild to back in full swing
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nckerwin wrote: »
    Looking for a pve guild only 250cp due to swapping from eu server. Psn nckerwin

Psn not returning anything
  • Nckerwin
    Nckerwin
    Strange. It definitely is nckerwin
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ill try again once home
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭