The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could someone help me grind through quests or at least help level me up?

OneLeggedMan
OneLeggedMan
Soul Shriven
I am in NA PC, lvl 11 atm, I have alot of eso experience on the ps4 (lvl 180) I recently bought a pc and got eso cause of the Christmas deals. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could grind quests with me. Thanks
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet is to go to the area you want to play then put out a zone chat message asking if anyone wants to quest/grind. In my experience people don't usually join in to assist with questing because it's generally boring. However, you can probably find people to grind dolmens, run public dungeons or mob grind with.

If you want to group grind without grouping up or being social, go to public dungeons (one in each zone, marked with stone arch icon) or dolmens. There will almost always be other players there, and usually people don't care if you tag along. And if you see someone grinding, put the "group up?" Emote up or do a zone chat. Maybe they'll want to run that dungeons w you.