Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Will the new PTS update to my new characters?

Lemonzy
Lemonzy
So i just checked my PTS account and it still has my old characters (Even my old deleted NB that i deleted like 3 months ago) also i have no CP Character whilst right now i'm CP257 and i have two champion characters, so that doesn't seem right aswell.

Would like to know more about this.

Thanks in Advance,
Ryan
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old pts hasn't updated yet so your toons on there are from the last character copy.

They copied your new stuff probably a day or two ago so you can expect to see it on the new pts when it goes live
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Lemonzy
    Lemonzy
    Alright thanks @TotallyNotVos at first i thought you would get like 8 maxed out characters in the PTS, but nvm. Can't wait to pump out some content on my YouTube channel about this :)
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemonzy wrote: »
    Alright thanks @TotallyNotVos at first i thought you would get like 8 maxed out characters in the PTS, but nvm. Can't wait to pump out some content on my YouTube channel about this :)

You can also make a template character that has 300 cp and whatever gear zenimax sees fit to give you

• Lemonzy
    Lemonzy

You can also make a template character that has 300 cp and whatever gear zenimax sees fit to give you

Can i make any other class other than templar?
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah, you can make a template for any class and alliance you want

• Lemonzy
    Lemonzy

yeah, you can make a template for any class and alliance you want

OOPS i thought you said templar instead of template.