Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Question about bank and guild store UI

tanek
tanek
✭✭✭
I have been enjoying ESO these past few weeks, but there are two UI design choices that I can't seem to get past. Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I can not for the life of me figure out why:
  • there is no stacking of items in a guild bank (do I seriously need to assign someone in the guild the full-time job of bank stacker?)
  • there is no sorting or search by name in guild stores ( to me, this is much more important than sorting by when the listing will expire)
Is there a better way to do these things? Something I have overlooked?
And while I am at it, is there an easy way to see what you already have in the guild bank when depositing items? Since you can only see either the guild back or your inventory it would be helpful to have something similar to when you are looking at your own bank and it shows in the tooltip how many are in each location.

ESO seems to have come a long way from the semi-mess it was at launch. I hope things like the above can be smoothed over at some point, too. For now, though, I'll take any suggestions for ways to make the UI less painful in these situations.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

Not sure if you still need help but these addons are eso life saver for guild management on pc:

1. Roomba (for auto stacking)
    2. Awesome Guild Store (Guild Store)
    3. Master Merchant (Guild Store - buying and selling)

All can be downloaded at a click from minion.gg

All the best!
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tanek wrote: »

Yep, playing on PC so you can use Addons to solve the issues.

If I had to play on the console I would never use the Guild Stores.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• tanek
    tanek
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    tanek wrote: »
    Yep, playing on PC so you can use Addons to solve the issues.

If I had to play on the console I would never use the Guild Stores.

Thanks. I guess that means I am not just overlooking an existing solution in the game? I will look into addons for this, but both seem to be pretty big gaps in the UI. Have either decision had an explanation?
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    The search for words in items in guild stores would be SOOOOOOOOOOO helpful. On a console here. Search sucks as was mentioned. If i was to find one piece. Say ebon whatever. I have to look through everything and I hope I eventually see it. Much easier to just say. Find me "ebon"
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you're overlooking something fundamental:

The game is not built for efficiency.
    It's built to occupy your time.
    It does that.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • tanek
    tanek
    ✭✭✭
    EllieBlue wrote: »
    Hello!

Not sure if you still need help but these addons are eso life saver for guild management on pc:

1. Roomba (for auto stacking)
    2. Awesome Guild Store (Guild Store)
    3. Master Merchant (Guild Store - buying and selling)

All can be downloaded at a click from minion.gg

All the best!

Thank you. I'll check those out for now and keep hoping ZOS comes up with a better solution this year. :)