The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just starting to get end game gear for my stamina NB, but I'm clueless, any help? :)

MrDenimChicken
MrDenimChicken
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm just starting to do dungeons and get end game gear for PVP. for my stamina NB. Can anyone give me a good explanation of what I should do to gear up, and maybe provide good starting gear sets + tips on how to get that gear?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 pc Spiggan + 1 pc Velidreth/Kena/Kraagh + 5 pc of your choice.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For starting gear, doing Hunding's Rage and Night Mother is a good place to sit until you can collect/grind the gear. What sort of setup are you doing now?
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I honestly don't have any setup. I just have random blues with 2 or 3 set bonuses all around that I got from questing.

I was planning on using 2h stamina for pvp on my nb, and offhand could be anything.

I want to get some purple weapons and better gear in general to be a little more impactful in doing the veteran dungeons. I feel like at 180 CP I'm still much weaker than the 400+ CP people. And I'm using the right skills I'm pretty sure. I say this because I'm not sure how long I will need to do dungeons for to get the PVP gear and I don't want to constantly be the guy other people are carrying.

I've been reading that viper/velidreth/widowmaker are really good in pvp.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I honestly don't have any setup. I just have random blues with 2 or 3 set bonuses all around that I got from questing.

I was planning on using 2h stamina for pvp on my nb, and offhand could be anything.

I want to get some purple weapons and better gear in general to be a little more impactful in doing the veteran dungeons. I feel like at 180 CP I'm still much weaker than the 400+ CP people. And I'm using the right skills I'm pretty sure. I say this because I'm not sure how long I will need to do dungeons for to get the PVP gear and I don't want to constantly be the guy other people are carrying.

I've been reading that viper/velidreth/widowmaker are really good in pvp.

My suggestion is to not learn end game PvP with 3 proc sets. You'll use it as a crutch. Plus, they are getting nerfed next year.
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm a kahjiit nightblade, just at 200cp.
    5 medium TBS
    2 medium spriggan with 3pc jewelry
    Random bow with nirnhorned to finish my research in a few days
    2 kwatch gladiator daggers for the CRIT. I'm a couple days from my 6th trait for those but gladiator does the same for 2pc set as NMG.

Currently at
    13k health
    25k stamina
    74 percent critical
    1800 damage

I mainly play solo, stats are no food or potions. I get 5k health and stamina from food.
    Right now I'm using
    Daggers
    Steel tornado, ambush, killer's blade, surprise attack, vigor, flawless dawnbreaker

Bow
    Rearming trap, poison injection, shuffle, endless hail, (random, sometimes rapid maneuver for travel), inc strikes

I see a lot of 14k strikes but no 30k plus lol
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help you with getting armor crafted. I'm on NA PC server. 9 trait crafter. Give me a holler sometime. @madi1994
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    5 night mothers gaze is a good all around crafted set to wear. I'd either farm agility jewelry in Sewers or through random dungroningen finder or buy it or I'd look into running another 5 piece with jewelry and weapons. Viper is easy to get from fungal grotto and you can also get the kragh monster set there but proc sets will be nerfed next patch so be careful. Also spriggan set from Bangkorai is a decent 5 piece.
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    So I should get rid of TBS?
  • CadaCosa
    CadaCosa
    ✭✭
    Bummer that sets get nerfed before everyone has a chance to use them.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dw 5p spriggan, 5p twice fanged, 2p kraagh's for a nice max resist tank buster.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CadaCosa wrote: »
    Bummer that sets get nerfed before everyone has a chance to use them.

Most have been around for months, some for a lot longer.