The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mac Specs

Norbi
Norbi
✭✭✭
My girlfriend is about to play ESO with me on her mac (I know, I tried convincing her not to buy one but she's a lost cause XD) so since I know absolutely nothing about them, I'd like someone to tell me if the one below would run ESO and if it would, on what settings would she get constant 30+ fps at least?

https://www.cnet.com/products/apple-macbook-pro-13-inch-2015/specs/
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this thread to the Mac Technical Support forum where it is more likely to be seen by someone who knows Mac systems.

Looking at the spcs on that Macbook, I wouldn't be able to guarantee ESO will run on it as it has Intel graphics.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TK703
    TK703
    I've had no probs playing on my Mac, here's my specs:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
    2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
    16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
  • Norbi
    Norbi
    ✭✭✭
    TK703 wrote: »
    I've had no probs playing on my Mac, here's my specs:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
    2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
    16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

The one she has has an Intel HD Iris 6100 which is a bit worse than your graphic card.

What settings do you play on with your specs and what FPS are you getting?