The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please fix Infernal Guardian - PvP

pcar944
pcar944
✭✭✭✭
I realize what this set is but the fact is that its broken, goes through walls - and even hits people on second floor who are not even attacking or seeing the person wearing this monster set

ran into a raid of DC players on PC NA TF who had 3-4 Magicka Sorcerers just standing under the breach spamming their shield abilities

yes its easy to avoid - when there is one or even 2, but when half a raid is doing it you can't setup counter siege or oil or anything really
One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep getting fed up of this broken set needs addressing
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you avoid it, the moment it lights up below you, you are actually revealed to the enemies.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Even if you avoid it, the moment it lights up below you, you are actually revealed to the enemies.

it doesn't rally matter if you get revealed while defending a keep and you are counter sieging/manning oils - they will see you either way - but that too

I tried to use my own abilities I use to heal on them and its simply not enough when 3-4 of them are just literally standing in their siege shield spamming their shields

and I am sure AD/EP use this too so faction does not really matter, this needs to be FIXED
    Edited by pcar944 on December 30, 2016 12:23PM
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »

it doesn't rally matter if you get revealed while defending a keep and you are counter sieging/manning oils - they will see you either way - but that too

I tried to use my own abilities I use to heal on them and its simply not enough when 3-4 of them are just literally standing in their siege shield spamming their shields

and I am sure AD/EP use this too so faction does not really matter, this needs to be FIXED

It actually matters when I am running with my medium group squad. We mark one attacker per group member and gank them all at once, while somebody repairs the wall behind them.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They are fixing it it's in one of the other posts about this problem
    Smiff
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »

It actually matters when I am running with my medium group squad. We mark one attacker per group member and gank them all at once, while somebody repairs the wall behind them.

I'm sure there are other instances where this is really game breaking as well then

One Tamriel killed PVP

• alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have the link? This is one issue that i would really like to see solved
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Do you have the link? This is one issue that i would really like to see solved

No I'm not searching for it but it's pretty recent. Gl
    Smiff