The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Skill Lines for the Sorcerer

Herelacfreahelm
Herelacfreahelm
✭✭✭
Will we ever gat some new skill line abilities for the sorcerer class. I very much enjoy playing that character but even though they have the ability to use frost/ice and fire staffs and other weapons, it is high time for them to be more like mages that have a full range of ice and fire abilities and get more as they progress in level.

I hope that the developers may read this and bring this into the game for a future update.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight = fire
    Sorc = shock
    Warden (cancelled class) = frost
    Edited by Voxicity on December 31, 2016 2:55PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -pops up from behind the forums-
    Did someone say "new skill lines"??
    Then the ones who pay attention know what I'm gonna link now... ;)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/240186/class-morph-idea/p1
    Yup, my old "Class Morph" idea as to bring new fun (and skill lines) to all the vestiges around Tamriel!
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL Nord's frost resist racial is pretty much garbage since no class in the game uses FROST LOL. I wonder whyd they remove the warden class and not change the Nord racial.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only the Sorcerer?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look up what you can about spellcrafting in ESO. That pretty much encompasses stuff like this. It's on the backburner right now, sadly. No ETA.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every class gets three skill trees. You can't just give the Sorcerer more without giving more to the others as well.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Every class gets three skill trees. You can't just give the Sorcerer more without giving more to the others as well.
    I agreed, thus my post! Moar skillz for everyone! :p;)
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add 1 more skill slot per bar instead.
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    I think the sorcerer is in a good place at the moment anyway. Decent passives, magicka abilities that hit hard, utility abilities, 2 helpful ulti's.

Could do with a stamina based single target ability but Stam sorcs are tough enough without it.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aLi3nZ wrote: »
    Add 1 more skill slot per bar instead.

Console controllers need more buttons. Yeah the Xbox Elite controller has more buttons, but I ain't paying over $100 for one.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • IzanagiTensei-O
    IzanagiTensei-O
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think anyone should have to. it should be the base controller imo. i went through three basic ones, then i bought an elite awhile back, still shows no signs of wear. i kept breaking a bumper, and "fixing" it, and breaking the other one, and "fixing", front and back covers kept getting loser, and i'd "fix" that, till, there was more duct tape than controller.
  • IzanagiTensei-O
    IzanagiTensei-O
    ✭✭✭
    what the? wheres the rest of my posts go? wtf?! i cant stsnd almost anything to do with this beep anymore.
  • IzanagiTensei-O
    IzanagiTensei-O
    ✭✭✭
    f this. i was trying to break out of my shell, be social. contribute. but f it. more trolly shnit if ya ask me. f it, i aint texting it again, i'll just stay off, i guess. my bad. carry on.