The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Character made it to lvl 50 in 10 days using the XP increase of the new life festival

majulook
majulook
✭✭✭✭✭
New Character made it to lvl 50 in 10 days. I just did dolmens, world bosses of the default game (no DLC ). I did join Mages and Fighters guilds, but no quest other than joining quests. Collected all Lorebooks and Skyshards in the open world. All crafting at lvl 50. I used the EasyTravel add-on to get to zones I could not direct travel. I did use the XP increase of the new life festival, and do the festival quests.

So whats the BIS gear for PVE - ORC -DK- Two Handed?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grats on 50!

I had a lot of fun running 1 kena (shoulder), 5 hunding's rage (crafted, 4 body, bow and 2h) 2 leki's (pvp drop, 2 body) and 3 healthy agility jewelry.

The above also got me through VMA on a stamplar the first time through, so it can be verified as effective.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on December 31, 2016 11:25PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to level one templar, but I really do hate templars. Damn.
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many hours per day?

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 days? Back during the Witches Festival I leveled a character in something like 67 hours.

You need to go into that character and in the chat box enter "/playtime" to see how long it really took you.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    10 days? Back during the Witches Festival I leveled a character in something like 67 hours.

You need to go into that character and in the chat box enter "/playtime" to see how long it really took you.

What would happen if you were to simply congratulate the OP on his accomplishment ...

... versus an egocentric "I'm better" forum post from a veteran player that's leveled characters before??

Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 1, 2017 12:52AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can easily get 5 CP ranks a day just doing the festival quests ...
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on January 1, 2017 2:37AM
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen someone get to vr14 (Back when that was the max level) in 20 hours and it took about 3x as long to get to Vr14 then it did to get from level 1 to level 50, Level 50 in 10 days now is nothing by comparison.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on January 1, 2017 2:14AM
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i did a mag dk in 7 hours lol
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What would happen if you were to simply congratulate the OP on his accomplishment ...

... versus an egocentric "I'm better" forum post from a veteran player that's leveled characters before??

That last part is laughable since i'm the last person to call egocentric, considering I have no ego to begin with. I wasn't hostile, I even gave him a tip on how to get an approximate time stamp of how long it took him instead of a general estimation. Holster that gun buddy. Put your daggers away.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Lol i do chars in 7-10 hours of gameplay 1-50
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep these bonuses are great.. You can just hop dolmens and max out new characters in no time.
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭

I believe the command is '/played' and it will return the time played with the current character in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jellicles wrote: »

I believe the command is '/played' and it will return the time played with the current character in days, hours, minutes and seconds.

Ah, I can never remember command lines, I just knew it was some variation of "play".
  • Agobi
    Agobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to level 1-VR16 in 2 hours or less ...uphill both ways,in the snow,with both hands tied behind my back.... :D

/truestory

Grats to OP btw ;)
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

I played around yesterday on a character that I still had the witch's festival boost. I had a few of the 150% boosts from the crown crates, plus the new boost. It was a total of 350% exp boost. level 4 to 50 in 6 hours lol. Pretty crazy!
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-50 in 4 hours with precrafted training gear+event+crownscroll. Pretty sure you could get it even lower if randoms didnt come take spawns.

The real problem is getting shards, books and another mount for a 12th time.
    Edited by silky_soft on January 1, 2017 9:42AM
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm it only takes a few hours to get from 1-50.

Could have easily done 12x characters in that time.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job, always great to hit level 50. ^^ Im a big slowpoke, have several alts but I always end up on my main instead of them.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • jarydf
    jarydf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats OP.

Too many on these forums feel the need to only talk about themselves or pour *** on anyone enjoying the actual game.

It is the reason why they must live here in darkness and cannot have nice things.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol look at all the e-peen "I did it quicker" responses...